The Doctor/The Master (lime)

The doctor had been in the TARDIS for the past week, running diagnostics and doing everything he could to keep the ship running as smoothly as possible. He had been so absorbed in his work that he hadn't noticed the master had been watching him from a distance.

The master had been watching the doctor for some time, admiring his intelligence and determination. He had been dreaming of a night with the doctor, and now he had the perfect opportunity.

The master crept up behind the doctor, placing a hand on his shoulder and gently turning him around. The doctor's eyes widened as he took in the master's tall, muscular frame.

The master leaned forward, pressing his lips against the doctor's. The kiss was slow and passionate, and the doctor felt himself melting into the master's embrace. The master's hands roamed over the doctor's body, caressing every inch of him.

The doctor felt himself growing aroused, and he deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue into the master's mouth. The master responded eagerly, pushing his hips against the doctor's as he explored every inch of the doctor's body.

The master then pushed the doctor down onto the floor of the TARDIS, and the two of them continued their passionate embrace, exploring each other with growing intensity.

The night was filled with pleasure and passion, and when it was over the doctor and the master lay exhausted and content in each other's arms. They had found something special in the TARDIS, something that could only be found between them.