Nygmoblepot

Edward Nygma and Oswald Cobblepot had been the unlikeliest of couples; the mad scientist and the criminal mastermind had barely known each other before their stay at the notorious Arkham Asylum. But through the darkness, their bond strengthened, and soon enough, they'd come to realize their mutual love and admiration for one another.

One evening, while walking through the asylum's halls, the couple hatched a plan to escape. They had to be careful and precise, for if anyone were to find out about their plan, they'd be sent back to their cells.

Working together, they managed to slip away without anyone noticing. As they ran through the night, their hearts raced with excitement, knowing that they were on their way to freedom.

The couple eventually made it to a nearby forest, where they found a safe place to rest and be together. Free from the clutches of Arkham, Edward and Oswald could finally be open about who they really were and the love they shared.

The two spent the rest of their time in the forest in bliss, finally able to express their love for one another without fear of repercussions. They began to plot their next steps, determined to make a life for themselves away from the darkness of Arkham.

And it was in that forest that Edward Nygma and Oswald Cobblepot finally found their happy ending, together as lovers.