𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 • 𝟏𝟎

-Fluff content (After care)-

Rolling back onto the bed next to her, the room was filled with an odor of sweat and sex; the only remaining sounds being that of their exhausted panting for a few minutes as they came down from their orgasms.

"Miguel," she cooed softly, turning her body towards him as she leaned on her side, knees tucked in slightly towards herself.

Turning his head towards her, he didn't respond for a few seconds as he just admired her body, staring at her breasts and stomach that shimmered from her sweat and his cum. She looked so angelic, that he forgot for a moment that this was his 21 year old, college intern.

"Miguel," she dragged out his name a bit. "Hellooo", scooting closer to him, she rested her head on his chest.

Wrapping his left-arm around her shoulder, he pulled her in closer. Taking her other hand in his, interlocking their fingers he softly brought their hands up towards him as he pressed his lips softly against the back of her hand. He smiled tenderly as they stared at each-other for a few passing moments. Laughing softly, y/n suddenly began to feel a bit shy.

"What," she asked, laughing nervously.

"Nothing," he said through smiling eyes, as he kissed her hand again. Releasing their hands, he brushed back some stray hairs that covered parts of her face. Gently caressing the side of her face, he kissed her forehead.

"Should probably get you a towel," he said quietly.

"Yeah," she rasped.

Tilting her head up a bit, he planted a soft kiss against her lips as he squeezed her smooth, pillow-like butt, receiving a faint, satisfied hum. As he got up, she lifted her head up from his chest, letting her head rest back on the bed as he got up. Off the right-side of the bed, he picked up his boxers and slipped them on.

Walking towards one of his large, wall-enclosed, closets, he grabbed two pairs of black boxers, and white t-shirts. Then walking into the en-suite bathroom, he gestured her to follow him.

"There's some clothes you can sleep in tonight," pointing to a cushioned bench placed near the double-sink where he had put the folded shirt and boxer briefs

Sliding his boxers off, he walked into the shower and turned the hot-water on, allowing himself to get soaked in the water before applying shower-gel on himself, scrubbing his face, hair, and body with his hands.

Meanwhile y/n just looked around the sides of the sink for a wash cloth or something to wipe herself off.

"What are you looking for," she heard him call out to her from the shower, as he squinted his eyes, shampoo dripping from his hair.

"Oh, I'm just looking for a washcloth," she said, standing a bit awkwardly, getting a bit cold.

"Just get in the shower," he called back out.

"I can just take one after you–

"I was literally just fucking you a few minutes ago," he burst out, causing her face to get all hot. "Just hurry up and get in so we can go to sleep."

Nibbling on her bottom lip, she slowly walked towards the shower. Right before stepping in she remembered her hair though, yelling out, "oh shit, my hair–

Quickly answering, "there's a shower cap in the top left drawer of the sink." Finding the shower cap, she grabbed an elastic that was also in there which she used to tie her hair before slipping the cap on.

Stepping into the shower, he stepped back a bit to allow for the water to hit her. Taking the bottle of gel, he squeezed some soap into her hands.

They both just stood stiffly, facing each-other as they washed themselves down; neither one trying to pay to much attention to the other, though both very conscious of the other.

"Wait," she said as she gestured towards his head by reaching up, which he complied by bending his head down a bit, not really understanding what she was doing.

She scrubbed his head and washed his hair, noticing he still had a lot of suds in his hair. He smiled a bit as he watched how attentive and focused she was.

After she finished washing his hair, Miguel noticed some smudged mascara dripping down her face. The shocked look on her face humored him, as he grabbed her face, wiping the black make-up from her cheeks with his thumbs.

Then turning around to the back corner of the shower where a corner-shelf stood, he grabbed a navy-blue washcloth. Pouring some shower-gel on it, he returned to y/n. Gesturing for her to turn around, he washed her back, scrubbing her shoulders, then all the way to her lower back.

Turning back around unsure, he nodded his head letting her know he was done. Then lowering himself a bit by bending his knees, he used the same cloth to softly scrub at her stomach and pelvic area, where some of the cum had dried up some.

Her breath hitched, as his hand found itself wrapped around her waist to steady himself. Leaning his face towards her stomach, he gently kissed her wet, dewey-soft, brown skin.

Looking up from his crouching position, their eyes met. "There... all clean," he breathed against her brown skin. Getting up, he let his head fall near her collar bone, placing another soft kiss against her shoulder.

As they both finished washing-off and rinsing, within five-minutes they were soon out of the shower drying off and getting dressed. As he brushed his teeth, y/n felt too lazy to do so, so she just swished some toothpaste around in her mouth with some water.

As he finished up whatever (she could care less), she got tired of waiting on him, and dragged herself back to the bed. Plopping onto the cream-like duvet, she quickly tucked herself under the covers, curling up in a little ball to warm herself up.

A minute or two later, she heard the click of the bathroom door close, as the lights suddenly turned off, before hearing those footsteps approach the bed again. Feeling the bed sink-in a bit next to her, Miguel was shortly under the covers spooning her, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as if she was gonna get up and leave him.

Smothered in his scent, in his warmth... she felt at home.

"Goodnight Miguel," nuzzling her head further into his arm.

"Goodnight y/n," he whispered into her ear as he kissed her cheek.