𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 • 𝟐

"You needed me
Oooh, you needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less"

-Rihanna

With her delicate foot steps, she left only the sound of her heel's click behind his

With her delicate foot steps, she left only the sound of her heel's click behind his. A light sweat collected at her brow, un-able to believe what was happening. But not only that of the circumstances, but of who her boss was...

Everything. Everything about him left her speechless. His attractiveness, his confidence, his mere stance.

"Please enter Ms. (Y/n's last name)," his deep voice drawing her from her thoughts.

Doing as she was told, she entered the office which was dressed with tones of black and grey.

"Have a seat there," he said walking towards his desk as he pointed to a chair in front of it.

Sitting right in front of him, she felt as though she could not physically bring herself to even look at his face.

Ruffling through some documents laid neatly on his desk he spoke suddenly, "why are you so nervous," bringing his eyes up briefly to connect with her's.

Cupping her hands together in her lap, she gulped, and straightened up to look up with a neat, professional little smile. "I'm not sir."

Her act seemed to amuse him. "I wonder how you perform outside of work."

Feeling suddenly embarrased by what she understood his insinuation to be, she said "sorry?"

Ignoring her question, he was now looking back at the documents on his desk. He remained very focused on the papers for a minute or two.

All that could be heard was the now heavy rain beating against the windows. Turning her head, the skyline had turned into a dark velvety like grey sky, with only a few lights appearing through the dense clouds.

As she turned her head back towards him, he was already looking right at her. This time, she found the pull of his gaze to strong and could not turn away. Brining her thighs closer together, she took a sharp breath in as his eyes began to fall towards her breast, taking in their perky yet supple shape.

As if suddenly realizing what he was doing, he brought his eyes back to hers, and then proceeded to look down at his documents before finally speaking.

"So Ms. (Y/n's last name), I understand that you're currently on a gap year."

"Yes," she responded quietly as she looked at his desk as to avoid his eye contact.

"And you attended (Y/n's university), correct?"

"Yes."

"That's out of state, right?"

"Yes."

"So what brought you back home?"

"Mr. O'Hara, is-is this an interview," she asked slowly.

"So you don't want to answer me now," he responded while stretching his arms behind his head as his voice slightly lowered.