Random Stories

My friends were having this weird story competition thing and I'm not gonna go into the details on how it works or anything, but uhhh, yeah...

Enjoy the stories:

emmybo2001 : THE FACT I CAN SEE YOU SOON ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE LIKE THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT WAY FOR ME AND I DON'T THINK THAT WAS MY LAST DAY TO DAY I HAVE A GREAT WAY FOR ME AND I DON'T THINK THAT WAS MY LAST DAY TO DIE.

@cagedgamer The fact I can get it right away with the new hair colour and I don't think that is not an issue of a sudden urge you not know the difference between the government of national reconciliation and the first half of the tony abbot to get the best thing ever is a very bad thing I would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the best way for a few weeks of a new phone case you want me to do it again I have a great way for the next year to be get you some money for and I love don't it was feel so good much as you the update and is the only person way of the best year for me and I don't have think of you a Yui and in use until I fall see my tweets friends use the of my friends to the game with a lot new one album of all of my favourite friends with are all of over to YouTube.