Chapter 4

It's Sunday. Mommy buck the Tasha Cobbs wid a mission. I got up in a good mood. Wash face and brush teeth and started cleaning my space. I wasn't untidy so it was easy.
Afta the bleach nearly kill mi inna the bathroom and the fabuloso scent a kick inna the bathroom yk we done. It was about after 9 now. I grabbed my blue magic hair oil and sat by my window starting on my microtwists for school.
I was just at peace. I loved Sundays. Was just a little more quiet than any other day. It was hot outside but my fan was on and I was just chilling. I was finished the first half of my hair and paused. Can tek a puss nap.

Right as mi about fi fall asleep my phone guh off. A coulda wah cause this inna the Sunday yah.

"Come outside" was all I heard before the call immediately ended.

Coulda wah cause all a this. Mi tell nobody seh mi a come outside though? Muss wrong number. I proceeded with my nap caz that's crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was almost perfectly asleep. That's when I felt a hand wrap around my foot and pull me to the edge of the bed.
Then duppy really a draw I'm offa mi own bed?

I opened my eyes to be greeted by someone I had assured myself I'd never see again.

"What are you doing in my room?" I shouted at her.
"Don't raise your voice at me" she said in a way that made me actually feel like obeying every said word. But mi naah mek nobody program mi.

"Yuh cyah just pop up inna ppl room like that yo, how yuh even reach inside?" I asked watching her make herself comfortable on my bed.

"Your mother said it was okay, said you've never had anyone over before"

That wid mommy she, can neva keep things to herself pon a level. How yuh fi a walk and tell strangers seh mi nuh have ppl over and then on top of it let a stranger in your daughter's room. Supposed she did come in here come wull mi down.

"She's not always home so she wouldn't know" I said saving myself . I could see the change in her facial expression meaning my words had the desired effect.

"I don't want to be rude, but why are you here?" Caz mi need a reason why yuh woulda leff your yaad come all the way a my yaad and lay down pon bed like yuh and my fadda buy it.

"Well I can't do what I want to do so I guess I'm just here because I wanted to see you" she said makes my intestines twist caz why she a low key seh she miss mi.
"Since yuh waah spend big bad Sunday pon boring me mek mi guh bathe before yuh start smell mi" mi personally neva have a guest before. But my first guest being her I think I want to make sure she doesn't have a bad time here.

"Can I come?" She asked with no jokes in her tone. But I wasn't about to let her see my body she guh cock mi up in there.

"No"
"Okay when you get out then"

I did a small nod before going into the bathroom. I undressed and placed my clothes in the laundry basket and stood there letting the water hit my skin a little bit before I took up the body wash. I gave myself a good wash before washing the soap off and using my rag to do a light drying of my skin before stepping out of the shower. I was so content I almost forgot about the creature in my room. I stepped out and was a bit startled when I saw her mindlessly scrolling on her phone.
She glanced over at me and smirked. I didn't like the look she was giving me or the fact that her phone was out of her hand and she was coming towards me. I pretended shit wasn't happening and walked over to my dresser to take out my favorite Sunday clothes, a floral dress and a pink underwear. I placed them on top of the dresser while I took up my lotion and started spreading it on my body. My towel was big so I didn't mind bending over. I put on some Dove deodorant and then I sprayed a little bath and body works on my neck and chest while taking the clothes to the bathroom. She just sat there on the edge of the bed watching me.
I was out in a flash, doesn't take long to pull up underwear and throw on a dress. She was looking at me as I took my place on my bed and just looked at her as she stared at me.