Chapter 7

Ashanti's POV

I put on my clothes but stood there looking in the mirror. Why doesn't she wanna touch me?? The age difference I understand but who is gonna come up to us and ask our age. Is it that I'm only for comfort but I'm sexually unappealing. I got tired of questioning myself and marched to the bedroom but to my surprise she was not there. I followed the sound of movement to the kitchen that I hadn't found the time or reason to explore.

"Why yuh nuh waah touch mi yet yuh want mi round yuh?" I bluntly asked no longer caring.

She looked up from chopping up seasonings to look me in the eye. She saw that I was serious and put the knife down.

"Where is this coming from?"

"It's not like yuh touch mi or anything. Kiss me, touch me and turn me on but never enough to be full on sex"

"Do you want full on sex?"

"Makes sense than to leave me high and wet" I said not filtering anything caz mi know unuh see this woman a do the most tek mi outta mi bed before day just fi sleep and then feel mi up and leave mi wet.

She looked at me for a few extra seconds before she resumed chopping scallion.

"Do you like shrimp?" She asked.

I didn't bother answering I just turned on the tv and put on a movie while doing my homework.

The kitchen was bussing. Seemed she was making some rice as well. It smelled soo good.

"Come eat" she stood infront me blocking the movie that was past half.

"Make me" I said looking into her eyes. Problem she want problem she get. She was obviously hanging on to some control that wasn't gonna snap any time soon. She just walked away and returned handing me my plate with a fork and a cup of fruit juice.

"Thank you" I mumbled. It was fake caz boy oh boy the food full mi eye. Look nice asf.

I took the first fork of rice and curry and I almost forgot I was to pretend I'm upset. The food slapped. Well seasoned, spicy and perfectly tender. I kept my mouth shut and finished my movie with the anger disappearing through every bite. That's a wonderful home cooked meal so how comes she seems she rarely eats home cooked meals and just smokes away her life?

"How comes you hardly cook?" I asked her.

"Says who?"

"I don't know I got that vibe"

"Your assumptions aren't any good though, any of them"

She took my plate and cup to the kitchen and washed them and then came to join me on the sofa. I was officially calm so I placed my feet up on her lap and she placed her head on mine. We fava two lizard. I took my time and started playing in her hair and we stayed like that until she fell asleep. I so warm and cozy with a full stomach I never wanted this to end.

3hours later.......

I was almost home now and the tension in the car was real. When she woke up and realized it was time to take me home she was instantly in a sour mood. I didn't know what to say to her so I stayed silent the whole time. As we pulled up to my gate I sat there still not sure what to say caz why she a behave like somebody nyam har white fowl.

"I'll walk you in" she said getting out and taking my bags opening my door for me.

"Thanks" I said following her as she opened the gate for me and closed it then opening the grill. Nuh she and mi fadda build dah place yah.

"Good evening" she said to Mommy as mommy a fling on hug long time. She then headed to my room.

"Good evening Mommy"

"Evening Mo, Mikhail a stay?"

"Can she?"

"Of course, no harm in that"

"Okay I'll ask her and text you if"

"Okay Goodnight I'm going in"

"Goodnight Mommy"

There was no physical contact but I knew my mom loved me. Trusted me too caz my first friend can stay over and I just stayed with her and there's no question.

I walked into my room to find her sitting on the edge of my bed doing something on her phone and I was guessing emails. I walked over to her and sat beside her and not putting away the phone she pulled me into a side hug rubbing my stomach.

"Yuh waah put a baby in there?" I said jokingly. But she froze up. I pretended I didn't say anything, but she stopped rubbing my belly.

"Let me allow you to go sleep so you'll be ready for school" she told me getting up.

"Mommy said you can spend the night" I rushed out not wanting her to leave.

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Do you want to stay?"

We challenged each other staring deep into each other's eyes but I understood something, she did want to stay she just wanted me to want her to stay as well.

"Yes I want you here" I told her and she visibly relaxed.

"Okay I'll stay" she said.

"Do you want clothes to sleep in?" I asked her.

"Your clothes can't fit me" she said laughing.

"Okay stay in your sweatpants and sweater then" I said taking out a night gown to put on. I put on my clothes in my bathroom and came back out only to hear her chuckling.

"A nuh me aguh bun up tonight enuh, a you"

"We'll see" she said putting her phone on my bedside table. I turned around to turn on the fan and let it spin so it doesn't focus on one person although more than likely we'll be tangled caz she love breathe down mi neck inna har sleep.