ch 3: in room 305

WARNING: This briefly contains mentions of sexual assault and rape, please skip past if you can't read due to these warnings
(Warning will be over at the end of the chapter)

They fought me into the back of the car before putting a rag over my mouth and I passed out.

I woke up tied to a chair in a giant meeting room, before me were spray painted card symbols on a white wall. They were spraying X's over the cards they had in their hands. I quickly shifted to let them know I was awake.

"Ah, I see your awake." I knew that condescending voice. Niragi. Yuta always told us to remain calm and quiet, to never speak a word and just ignore what questions they ask. "How are you feeling?"

I remained quiet but didn't stared him down.

"Oh you're giving me the silent treatment." He laughed and other people came into my view.

"Welcome to The Beach, may we know your name?" A man I knew as the Hatter asked.

No response.

"She is trying to be tough, aren't you? You think you can outlast us, I can make you talk, I'll make you tell me where the rest of you are hiding and where your cards are, I heard you have the rest we need. Some rumors say you even have two face cards." Niragi scoffed and pushed my head.

"Well this is your new home, Aguni take her to her room." The Hatter said but before we left he leaned down to my eye level as I was still sat on the chair, he whispered to me: "We will get you to speak, speaking now will save you a lot of pain." He said and looked over to Niragi. I didn't want to know what those evil eyes held behind them and I don't think anyone else would want to know either.

Once they dropped me on the bed in room 305 and tied my wrists together to the headboard. I watched as they all stared at me as I squirmed to try and get out but all my movements did was hurt and scratch my wrists.

"She's rather cute, don't you think?" Niragi smirked. "Let me take a crack at her, I can make her talk."

"He'd be a good first try." Aguni sighed and looked to The Hatter. He just nodded and everyone left the room with that being unsaid.

"You are so beautiful." He said and placed his rifle down on the foot of the bed as he started to undo his shirt. I took a hard swallow and he just laughed at me. "This doesn't have to happen, just talk to me."

I said nothing and he nodded, almost impressed by my will to stay silent.

"Well then, give me your feet, I don't need you kicking at me." He said and leaned down towards my ear. "It'll make me mad and harder for you."

I fought him with my feet as he tied them to the posts. "Last chance, just tell me your name."

The lack of response was response enough for him.

Lord help me...

Chishiya help me.

-

THREE DAYS LATER

I still haven't given in, I won't give in ever. But seriously does no one wonder what the cries coming from room 305 are?

My legs were numb and bruised with my sweats discarded over to right on the nightstand. My head pounded with a headache so much I couldn't open my eyes even though it was rather dark in the room, the curtains were always closed. My arms were noodles, they only untie them if they feel nice because they know I'm too weak to fight them. My stomach ached with the absence of food and water, before I stopped opening my eyes I could see my bones and feel the fatigue.