Disaster

Authors note! OKay hey guys! Im sorry for the really long wait but the chapter was on  my school computer adn I couldn't get onto it untill today so here is the next chapter! It doesn't have any of Rob in, but the next chapter will be all about Rob and Jessica's date. So anyways, hope you enjoy!!!

"ARRRGGHHHHH! EMILY! IM GONNA SERIOUSLY KILL YOU!" I screamed, chasing Emily around my bed.

Okay, so you are probably wondering why, on the night I am meeting Robert, I am running around the pent house trying to kill my best friend. Well let me fill you in.

1 HOUR AGO

Emily's POV

I had eventually forced Jess to go shopping for something new to wear for her date with Rob tonight. We had picked out a grey marl cropped sweat shirt with some wash slim jeans and beige tie front tucker boots. . I REALLY wanted to buy half the mall, but I had spent all my money (hey, don't blame me, what else was I to do whilst Jess was with Rob ALL day yesterday?) and I refused to take Jess's numerous attempts of giving me the money.

Anyway, Jess wanted to go and get coffee for us from Starbuck's (apparently the coffee from the penthouse wasn't good enough for her) so I went back to the pent house.

I unlocked the door and pushed it open, letting the bags fall out of my hands as soon as I was in. Sighing in relief, I headed to the kitchen and put the kettle on because knowing Jess she had got lost and wouldn't be back for another hour. Geography was never her strong point.

Coffee made, I picked up the bags and carried them to Jess' bedroom. I placed the cup of coffee on the bed side table and walked towards the clothes. It was as if they were calling my name, enticing me in. I pulled out the cropped sweat shirt, walking over to the mirror. I held it over the shirt I had on now, and I fell in love. Surely Jess wouldn't mind if I tried it on, I mean we always share clothes. I quickly grabbed the jeans and tucker boots. I threw of my shirt and pulled on the crop sweatshirt, loving the feel of the material against my skin. I flung my shorts on to the floor, pulling up the jeans. They fit perfectly. I pulled on the boots, but they were too small, my toes getting squished. I waddled over to the mirror that ran along the length of one of Jess's walls. Wow. I looked hot! I mean Jess looked better, but the working out every day and fake tan I did back in England really paid off.

I kicked off the boots and walked over to my new best friend. It wasn't till the coffee hit my taste buds did I realise how much I needed caffeine. I tipped the cup more upwards, making the coffee fall into my mouth faster. I got a bit carried away, and I ended up not being able to drink fast enough. I choked, making the coffee splutter out of my mouth all down my chin and onto the carpet.

And the clothes.

"crap, Crap, CRAP!" I chanted getting louder every time.

I put the cup onto the table and frantically wipe the coffee stain off, although I knew it would do absolutely nothing. In fact I swear it just got worse. I stripped the top and jeans off running around in circles like a dog trying to chase it's tale. I had NO idea what I was gonna do, and I was panicking!

"Oh god, oh god, oh god oh godohgodohgodohgod!" I muttered until the words sounded like they were one long ramble.

Jess. Is. Going.To.Kill.Me.

It's official!

I stopped walking round the room and stood still trying to come up with some genius plan that will save my sorry butt.

"Think, think think!" I said whilst hitting my head with my hand. The only thing that accomplished was a head ache.

I took in a deep breath.