(3) Just In Movies

I watched carefully as they rushed my body into a room.

I screamed non stop but received no attention. I didn't understand how I watched my body unconscious , yet I was still here. Following it.

My assumption was no one saw me, nor heard me. I've seen this in movies before, but those were just movies.

Right?

I pinched myself several times, hoping to wake up. Hoping this was just some night mare.

Nothing.

My dad, and Leo, Jake's older brother and his parents and my aunt were still waiting  impatiently as the staff roles My body and Jake's away.

Only then I realized, I'm not asleep.

I had put my self and my best friend in danger. Possibly killed us.

Was I dead? Were we dead?

If I was here then where was Jake? His body was being rolled into a room as well as mine but why wasn't he here with me?

Questions sprang my mind, with no answers.

I was rushed into an unfamiliar room, that was in all white. There were so many  beeping and other noises. I could feel my body slowly dying. I looked like a zombie, blood smeared all over my face. I looked terrible.

They placed my body into the hospital bed and started sticking things on it. They added all sorts of stuff. I wasn't all to familiar with the hospital, nor their equipments.

My body lay stiffed as I stand in the very same room staring at it.

Everyone panicked as well as yelling things out.

"Clear!" Was repeated over and over again with other noises.

Was this my end?

Moments passed.
All the nurses and doctors started to spread away as they successfully set what my body needed. I had a mask on with a tank next to me. The beeps slowly melt down giving the nurses some relaxation.

I had no idea what they did to save my body from dying. (Probably for now) but it worked. I was out of it.

I didn't move an inch but stayed frozen in the middle of the room, watching my injured body.

My head snaps to the door as it cracks open.

Dad.

He looked like he haven't slept all day. Uneasy circles and bags under his eyes. He looked like crap.

It hurts me to see him this day. It hurts me to watch him go through this again, only this time without me but because of me.

"How is she doctor?" Dad asked With shaky voice.

Dr.Mill , written on his name tag, came into view. His expression was un warming.
Just by looking at him, I knew things weren't going to be good.

He pushed the glasses on his face further to the bridge of his nose.

"Well things aren't good" he announced and quickly fills in. "but don't lose hope. She is in a mental state and unconcious. We wont know when she will wake up or if she will wake up, she took a big blow to the head that tremendously affected her. We'll do everything we can but for now, it's all up to her"

A sound of a sob came from my father's lips. I knew this was difficult, even for me.

The doctor leaves my dad and I alone. He took a seat on the edge bed as tears wavers it's way out.

I hated to see him cry. He was a man.

The good thing was, I was just unconscious. Not dead.

What did meant by it was all up to me?

How am I supposed to wake myself up?

Thinking about the movies Jake and I used to watch, I remembered a certain movie.

The tittle wasn't familiar but I did remember what happened. It was a crazy idea and it was just a movie but it was worth a try.

I unfroze my self and walked closer to my body where dad sat.

I reached out my hand and got closer to my body. Maybe touching my self helped joined us? Maybe if we connected my spirit would get back in her body and made her alive again?

Or was I just crazy?

I was a spirit right?

My body was injured badly but I was still standing here, clear and clean. Free of scars,cuts and injuries. I was still wearing the same clothe I wore before the accident. Nice and clean. I was unharmed.

With my eyes closed, my hand connected with my body's hand.

The moment I touched it, I came flying to the wall, hitting it hard. It didn't hurt one bit but the feeling was unpleasant. The crashing on the wall wasn't only heard by me, even though I was invisible.

Dad's puffy tired gaze snaps to my direction in an instant. I knew he was startled. Though he brushed it off, and looked away like it was nothing.

Seemed like my body rejected me, pushing me away. But why?

"Why are you doing this to me lord?" Dad's voice left me out of my thoughts.
"You took my wife away, please don't take my daughter too. Take me instead" His words broke my heart into little pieces. I knew this was not easy for him.

This was all my fault, isn't  it?

I had to be the stupid little girl that I am and be annoying. I had to do that?

For what?

For Jake's attention? Who is now possibly dying.

"Dan?" A familiar voice calls out. "How is she? I can't wait any longer!"

My aunt, Karen rushes into the room. She as well looked terrible, the tears still left traces on her face. But never less, she still looked like mother. Her long brown hair, and her bright blue eyes. It was even harder having Karen around, seeing that they looked identical. I was happy I still got to see my mothers face as they were twins. But they weren't the same.

"The doctor says she's unconscious..." I blocked them out as they talk about my condition. 

I caused this to everyone because I was so careless and childish.

My best friend might be dead because of me.

My family might get even more depressed than how they already were because of me. Losing another in their life.

Throwing away my future

And I sure as hell was too young to die.

_

_

_

_

_
HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU?

HOW DO YOU SEE THIS STORY SO FAR? LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO

SEE YOU GUYS SOON :* STAY TUNED AND HAVE A GOODNIGHT OR DAY!