(2) Evil is my Middle Name

The ride was filled with noises, but rather fun. With Jake around, you don't get bored. He keeps things interesting.

The only thing that bore me was the sound of his snores.
He fell asleep. I was left with no one to talk to and with nothing to do but drive. We've been switching now and there because it was a long drive but now I'm just simply tired.

I turned the radio on and put the volume at its highest. This was going to kill me as much as it would kill him but I loved annoying him.

For even better result, One direction song came on. He hated one direction, I wasn't that much of a fan either but I didn't hate them nor disliked them or anything.

Jake jumps on his seat, and snaps his head to me.

Boy. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. His eyes were red as fire.

literally.

"What the hell Leah?" He groaned. "Turn it off please!" He begs over the music, hands over hears. He had to yell louder due to the volume.

I clutch my hand on my stomach, laughing as hard as I can take,  with my other hand on the steering wheel.

Realizing that I wasn't going to turn the music off anytime soon, but too busy laughing, he turns it off himself.

"Oh dear your face. It was hilarious" I point at him.

"Yeah laugh it off now but I'll get you back for this. You are evil"

"Evil is my middle name" I winked at him.

"Where are we anyways?" He straights up.

"We are not far. Fifty minutes away from home"

"Good to know!"

"I can't wait to get there"

"Me too" he yawns.

He goes back to sleep, and proceed to his snoring. Here I thought, he was going to entertain me. I guess I was wrong. Soon I'm going to have to talk to myself.

Annoyance got the best of me.

An adea popped into my head.

I sang the only lyrics I knew to a Justin Bieber song and sang as loud as I could. He hated him as well as 1D.

"Baby baby baby ohhhhhhh like baby baby baby ohhhh I thought you'll always be mine, mine!" I made sure I sang to the loudest on top of my lungs.

"For you I woul-"

"Couldn't stop, could you?" Jake interrupts with a rather bored tone. He left his eyes closed but I knew I got his attention. "Well your annoyance worked. Now please stop"

"Noo" I turned to him. "Wake up and talk to me. I'm bored" I whine.

"Fine" he sights. I was pleased with my self.

My grin widens at him. I payed no attention to the road what's so ever because it didn't need much of attention. The road was straight ahead, and it was quiet. Not much cars passed by.

But suddenly, a loud horn got my attention. I turned my head back to the dark road. Bright lights coming at me. I pulled hard on the stirring wheel. Jake's scream and cursing didn't help either.

I went on the wrong line. It all happened so fast, my head whacked on the shattered window.

I hear the sound of the truck hitting my car. Hard.

I still manage to take a look at bleeding Jake next to me. He was already unconscious.

I thought mens were supposed to be stronger than woman! I curse under my breath.

Darkness took over. I tried to fight it off but when I couldn't anymore, I let nature take its course.

This is the end isn't it?

-

-

-

-

-

-

SHORT CHAPTER. VERY VERY SHORT AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.

;) LATER GUYS!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS. IT'LL BE GREAT!