(5)It's not everyday you can do that

Okay..so.. I'm extremely sorry for this story. I'll try my best to write it better because I realized How much I suck at writing even though I just love to write! But as you can see it isn't my best talent but to be honest I guess this is sort of my first story on watt pad..sort of. I know the beginning was just utterly terrible but who knows, maybe I'll improve through out the story anyways thank you for reading, I really hope you understand that I'm trying xo :*
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"So that's you?" I cock my head to Sophia who had her full attention to the girl I was distracted by earlier. Hurt was well hidden in her eyes, but not hidden enough for I noticed it.

"Yeah" She nods. "I look like shit"
She shifts to seat on the side of the bed the body was laid on.

"No you don't" I quickly defend. "You're actually really pretty even.." I struggled to find the right inoffensive words. "in this condition"

She looked completely different that I didn't even recognize her the first time we met. She looked more ... Alive. Her skin, less pale. Her eyes, less dull. Her hair, fuller and shinier.

But then again, I didn't even recognized my self either after the impact of the accident.

Her gaze turns back to me. Her smile brightens the room. "You really think so?" Her smile its self can melt an ice stone.

"Yeah"

"You know you're not bad yourself" She winks.

"Thank you"

"I come here most of the time just to look at myself. It still mesmerizes me, yet it's been years since I've been like this" she gestures to the unrecognizable girl on the bed. "You know, dead."

With my lost tongue, I frown. What did she mean by dead?

I didn't have to say anything, any further. It was clear she knew what I was going to question.

"Well brain dead. My dad doesn't want to take me off life support"

"I'm so sorry" Without instinct, the words came out of my mouth.

"Don't be. I think I had enough pity in my life"

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. I didn't know how to comfort people either, but I knew how she felt. Everyone used to pity me because of my mother. It was anything but comfortable.

"How about you? What's your story?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, glad that she changed the subject.

"I mean" she clarifies. "Why are you here? Like this" 

I couldn't answer her, because I myself didn't even know the answer to her question.

I shrug.

"Well" I took a seat next to her as she scoots over. "I'm not really sure but I just know I'm unconscious. My accident was pretty bad"

"Oh." Was all she said, her eyes shifting to the floor.

Silence filled the room as we both watch Sophia's perfectly still body. I liked the silence that filled the air and she didn't seem to mind either.

"Well" Sophia claps her hand as she faces her unconscious body and turns to me. "We should get out of here. Lighten up a bit"

I raise my eyebrow in confusion. How can you possibly lighten up right now?

"Come on newbie" she leads me out, as she goes through the wall. "Let me show you things we can do."

And out we go.