(4) The Scarcastic One

"Hi Jake" I stood beside Jake, who as well stayed unmoving.

I heard from the doctors he was doing well. He was even giving good results and I was so happy to hear that.

He wasn't unconscious either like I was. He was just asleep, I suppose for the moment.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you" I placed my hand over his hand. As expected, my hand just went through his.
It landed right on the bed he was on.

I figured out I can't touch people, but lucky enough to be able to touch objects.

"You know your brother even came all the way here from California to see you?" I knew he couldn't hear me nor see me because no one did but I just needed to talk to my best friend.
"I've worried your parent's and everyone! For that, I am so so sorry!" I cried out with my cracky voice.

Right now, I wanted to burst out crying to let everything out. But just when things couldn't get any worse, I couldn't cry.

Not because I shouldn't but because I can't cry, literally.

It feels as if you want to sneeze but it never wants to come out. That annoying feeling is how I've felt the last couples of days.

"I'm scared Jake." I confirm in a wobbly tone. " But I'm so glad you are getting better by the minutes. Please get well soon for me. I want to see you walk around, Meet a girl, Get married, have kids, start a family. Do what I can't do. For me" I leaned in to kiss him slightly over his forehead but not actually touching. Otherwise, I'd just go through him. "I love you Jake. I'll see you soon"

I left his room.
Now I was left standing in the middle of the busy hospital.

Everyone were rushing back and forth. Patients being rushed into a room and visitors waiting silently outside rooms. It was depression in my opinion.

What worried me the most was what now?

What am I supposed to do from here?

Wait for my body to wake up? But what if it never will.

What do spirits do?

Am I the only one? Possibly not. So many questions.

I had no idea where I was going but I kept walking around the hospital into different floors, and different rooms.
What else was a possibly dead girl to do?

While being in some rooms, I've realized how lucky I was in my life and how ungrateful I was. How spoiled I was. Some people were dying while I used to stay home, eat and disobey my parents even if I did try to change after my mom's death. But the guilt still stayed with me.

In front of me was a girl around her twenties. She lacked of hair but nether less was beautiful. She was familiar looking.

The flowers around the room was enough to tell me she was well loved. And the people that surrounded her was enough to tell me that as well.

She wasn't awake but she had a mask on, like I did. She looked too young to be in this condition.

I don't know why I was staying in her room, and how I got here, staring at her. I've been doing it for the last five minutes, standing there in silent.

"Who are you?" A sudden voice made me jump, instantly turning me around.

She wasn't talking to me, was she? I mean no one can see me nor talk to me.

Possible not.

Yet the blonde girl, looked me straight in the eyes as if she was talking to me.

Realizing I've been here long enough I head for the exist.

"Where are you going?" I turn around to see the blonde girl staring straight at me. She was right behind me. But I wasn't sure enough if she actually was talking to me or maybe I was just being paranoid.

"A-are you talking to me?" I stuttered. She looked at me with bored expression.

"No I'm actually talking to the door behind you." She said in an monotonous.

sarcastic one isn't she?

"You can see me?" I mentally scold my self for asking. Of course she could, after all she was clearly talking to me.  

Her scowl was enough to let me know. "Duh. Now tell me what are you doing here?" She said, clearly annoyed. I didn't like her attitude.

I shrug. "I was about to leave anyways" I said, flatly.

I had so many questions for the girl but her attitude drove me away. I strongly disliked people who doesn't know me nor my reasons but shoots me attitudes.

I walked straight out the door.

"No wait. Please don't leave" She pleads, desperately.

Almost.

I hear her footstep following me out yet I ignored.

"Wait up" She yells after me. I was heading out the depressing hospital even though I knew I'd be back.

"Okay what do you want now?" I stopped on my heels and turned back to her. "You clearly seemed like I bothered you a few seconds ago" I snapped.

"Sorry about that" She held her right hand out. "I'm Sophia"

I think she's bipolar, but then again so am I... Secretly.

Despite what I didn't like just few moments ago, I had questions. Maybe she'd be the one to answer. So why not talk to her?

"Leah" I shook her hand.

There was something about Sophia that seemed very familiar but I couldn't put my fingers on it. I hoped sooner or later I'd figure it out.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

HEY HEY HEY :) ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER XD

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? LEAVE COMMENTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SOME SUGGESTIONS.

SO WHO IS THIS SOPHIA GIRL ;)

OHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!

ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS OR A GOOD NIGHT :)

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!!

:* BYE