Prologue

The clichè description of a witch will keep reminding or giving you a thought that they are wicked, always wanting to be beautiful, steals princesseses to sing for them to make them once again look young. And let us not forget that they give you poisonous apples so that they can be the fairest of them all.

And let us not forget that they are.. Always the bad ones!

Oh yeah! I forgot that they look hideous, unattractive, unsightly, revolting!

BUT now..hmmm.. I don't think that I look that ugly- at least I'm trying.

I have always been having these intensive, intangible, unwanted feelings for this certain male species.

I have been excessively observing this particular fellow that I do it in every given opportunity.

I can't sleep at night because whenever I close my eyes images of him keep flashing in my mind and I can't help but feel so drawn to his bright--wait their are dark ocean bluish green eyes.

Whatever I do, I always end up thinkin about him.

I can't function well with these things in my mind so I ended up being suspended from work for ruining a tree by coloring it with different shades of of blue- which is my favorite color by the way.

YES! I AM A WITCH!

You have a problem with that?

I don't make poisonous apples or steal Princesses and...

I am not THAT UGLY!!! EXCUSE ME!!

I don't want to be the fairest lady in the whole universe or something;

I just want to be a "somebody" to him.