Monkeys, bananas, breads and Sea-colored eyes

I and my sisters live in the deepest part of the forest.

You see we are witches but we don't make poisonous apples and kidnap Princesses blah blah blah I already said that on the prologue.

"Aaaaaaah I'M GONNA SWIIIIIIING FROM THE CHANDELIER!!!! FROM THE CHANDELIER!!!!!! I AAAAAH 'M GONNA LIVE LIKE TOMORROW DOESN'T EXIST (LIKE IT DOESN'T EXIST)

I AAH'M GONNA FLY LIKE A BIRD THROUGH THE NIGHT--hmmph!!"

I sang on top of my lungs to wake up my sisters through Sia's Chandelier.

"Shut up Lilly! We don't have a chandelier! And for God's sake it is four in the morning!"

That, is my sister Samantha, the eldest who threw a pillow on my face during my concert.

She's really scary sometimes.

"Yes sister and you should not sing modern songs while the time setting here is in historical ages."

Ella, the youngest from all of us said with a very raspy yet angelic voice.

"But I am too excited to stay awake up to this time; I can't wait to see the rumored visitors from other Kingdoms! Oh! How I wish I could meet them."

"You will meet them, they will be in the festival, nd there would be more chances at the grand ball- for crying out loud who ate one of my apples!?"

That, is my sisiter Scarlett, and she sells apples in the village if she feels like doing so.

So yeah.

Our parents are happily married and are now having a honeymoon around the world. I heatd my mother mumble one before yhey fled of to their first destination,
"Gosh, I am so excited to f*** on all the surface of the earth."

Disgusting!!!

We are all four siblings, Samantha the edest, Scarlett the second eldest, I the next, and our youngest, and yhe most innocent, Ella.

I have been dying to meet these special visitors from different Kingdoms--ehem!! Or should I say stories?

I heard a lot of rumors about them and said that some of them are really planning to disguise and pretend like simple villagers for reasons I don't know.

I don't believe a single word about that.

First, they are still not here, how would someone know their plans if they are not even here to talk about it?

Second, why would they even disguise if they look handsome?

Third, I am hungry.

But, I am not really looking forward to their arrival or their riches or their hamdsome faces. I or rather, we are planning to sneak inside the castle and have sometime with our friends there, the royal servants.

It is a good thing that everyone would be distracted from all the work to look foeward to the visitors.

I always liked marshmallows on hot chocolates, spaghettis amd fried chicken. Playing hide and seek in the castle hallways, being chased by guards and all.

We don't actually bond that much, we seldom have the chance to have fun as you can see, the author of this story gave us the role of fairies as of now because she does not have the characters and she lacks imagination.

So yeah after my sisters woke up, we changed into our work clothes which are the usul skirts and all that have been sewn by our beloved mother from the pieces of clothes we got from the castle seamstress, and went to our designated work zones which are the different parts of the forest.