Beside the other side

My wife is sound asleep in our room by now. After the tickling and all, it ended up with us having a different kind of fun.

That is, if you know what I mean.

;D

She got really tired on our exercise.

"All of you my dearest sons are here because your lovely mother and I are not getting any younger and so are all of you." I stopped for a little to give  a nice tense silence.

Of course! If you are the father of these three stubborn men, you have to be the boss to make them obey you. (+____+)

I tell you it is hard to do so, they have been all spoiled by their sweet mother.

Literally sweet ehem!

I am a father of two only, but feels like we have three.

I have little issues with the first, Rikkard, but the other one...

UGH!!! He gives me headaches, I'd rather smell Satan's ass than feel his wrath sometimes.

"Father, if you are going to keep day dreaming then I should leave. I have a lot of thing to do--" Rikkard said with his blank face. This kid does not smile, I wonder if he hit his head when he was just drinking milk from her mothers juicy brea-- (°•°)

"WHEN I SAY STAY, I MEAN YOU PUT YOUR STONY ASSES ON YOUR SEATS AND CLOSE YOUR DEVILISH MOUTHS! Your mother is not happy about the two of you not being married yet. The two of you, tough men need to give us grandchildren soon or I will have to force you to eat a special diet soup for meal for the rest of your miserable-boring-moth-eaten-rotten-life! Am I clear or am I absolutely clear!?"

"Yes father, we will find a suitable woman to give you what you want,Sir!!! We are happy to have a kind, respectable and honorable father like you father!"

"Good, and I am expecting a woman with good reputation and I better not be having illegitimate grandchildren or grandchildren from different women or else I will skin you alive using a rusty nail cutter, castrate you using a molten hot iron and let you bleed to death at the middle of the village naked and your mother better not  have to know about this or else I will let you be the main course for dinner, you bloody understand that men!?"

I can see their sweat tricking down their faces from my threat and I can smell the fear from the two of them. I do this to them when I want them to behave sometimes. Of course, they know I love them as a father and I can't do what I threaten or I will face much more danger when Ayla knows of this.

"Yes father sir!!"

And they scrambled out faster than you could say, 'speed'

After a few seconds, they came in haste towards me.

Briefly hugging me then hurriedly went away.

Sighing, I went outside to check on the surroundings and make fun with the castle guards.

You are never to old to play.

>:D haha~~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It is me again!!!

Sorry about the super late update.

I hope you liked this chapter, if you didn't, I don't care. :D

Goodbye!!

;D

Please do vote, or comment or love me like you do.

Just click that star over there and all should be fine. (I know no one reads this note and probably no one will vote or comment and I will just sit in a corner eating spaghetti with friedchicken and no one still gives a poop of what I do)

(T○T)

\(^_^)/

~bye!