The other side

"Reuben, I am really worried of our son. He really needs a wife to give him lots of babies! I am not getting any younger and so are you, aren't you afraid that you won't have an heir to rule this kingdom when Rikkard finishes his term?"

That is my gorgeous wife, "Relax Milady, even if you are the oldest woman in the face of the earth, you are still the most beautiful woman in my eyes. You are having problems with Rikkard? Fine! Then let aus make another little Reuben... hmm?"

Have I told you that she still blushes whenever I tease her?

In this land we don't age...of course, we get older but we do not age. So technically I look like I am one of my son's siblings.

I am Reuben and this is my beautiful and sexy wife, Ayla.

Rikkard is our eldest son. We have three heirs to our lands, and I am not pleased that they are giving their mother problems. I don't want her being stressed, it irritates me.

"Reuben! I am serious and I am too old for another child. Please do something about it. (>•<)"

"We do not age ('_')"

And there goes her cute pleading face, I really can't resist that look, it makes me want to di something to that stunning face of hers and I have something for her to enjoy later. (●____<)

"Alright, leave this to me but.."

"But what?"

Silence

"Hmmm"

"Oh forget it! I will fix this on my own. Guards! Please prepare my Eleanor, I have to go somewhere."

Before she can walk I pulled her to me amd locked in my arms making her sit on my lap.

"Okay, okay... I will do this and you are supposed to take a rest, but after I fix this, you will give something to me and I bet you will be really willing to give it to me later, here, on our mattress my love. ;)"

Then I gave her a kiss on the lips and laid her on the bed.

The kiss went deeper and deeper until I have to stop to gice us some air. We have been married for years now and still feels like it is our first time kissing.

"I love you my wife, and if my love would change it is because it grows deeper. My heart is yours only yours. It ill only beat for you, scream for you---"

"I know you love me and there hs not been a time where you didn't make fwwl like you don't but... the thing is,"

I waited in anticipation on ehat would my love say.

"I don't love you anymore, I have found someone who makes me feel more loved, someone who is richer that you, more handsome and muscular."

If I did not know her well I would have gone out of here and got ready to kill that son of a rotten ass who dares to steal my beloved wife from me but the this is, I knoe her better that herself.

"Adequate try my love, I would have believed you if you were not looking at my face so adoringly while telling me how handome your spoilt ass man and looked hungrily at my chest and arms while you were describing him as muscular."

I said pinching her on the cheeks with my hand and tickling her with the other while burying my face on her neck and started kissing her there.

She squealed and tried to stop me but she gave up after a few seconds since it is no work to make me stop.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Are you reading the books I have recommended you?

They are really great!!

I would surely love to read tour comments (if there are any)

and absolutely appreciate it if you would vote and share this...

I am thinking of asking you guys to vote at least 5?

Then comment at least 3?

Before I post the next chapter?

Would that be okay? Or too demanding?

Anyways... loge lots and Stay powerful!!!

(^_^)

Glitter kisses

"Sinister out"