Bowser's War

In the Mushroom Kingdom, Jaune and his friends have made it back to the castle with the Kong Army. The city is almost completely evacuated and Jaune managed to contact the League and told them what is going on. Right now almost everyone was in the meeting room, discussing what to do with the little time they have left.

Cranky: We should keep the forces close, so we can make sure Bowser doesn't try any funny business.

Peach: Agreed, but we all know he'll do whatever it takes to get me to marry him.

Donkey: I say we goi in that fortress and bash them all from the inside!

Diddy: They'll most likely see that coming.

Donkey: better than waiting to the blond coward who won't even show up for this meeting.

Jaune: Because I was getting reinforcements.

They look and see Jaune with the heroes of earth that decided to help in the battlefield.

Jaune: Peach, Kongs? Meet the New Justice League.

Cranky: And what's so special about them?

Jaune: ...Show'em Beast Boy.

Beast Boy walks up and transforms into a green gorilla, shocking the Kongs and smirks at them.

Beast Boy: Surprised?

Funky: Yo, that's rad!

Cranky: Ok, I stand corrected.

Suddenly Toadette bursts into the room exhausted from running.

Toadette: We're out of time! BOWSER'S HERE!!!

Jaune: Everyone, battle stations, NOW! We'll fight with everything we got!

Everyone scatters and gets ready with weapons and karts. Jaune puts on his Knight helmet while grabs an axe spear and they both walk to the front of the castle, where they see Bowser's Fortress flying towards them.

 Jaune puts on his Knight helmet while grabs an axe spear and they both walk to the front of the castle, where they see Bowser's Fortress flying towards them

Peach: I hope we can beat him.

Jaune then puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Jaune: Have faith, princess. We'll make it.