Chapter 1

Anna is a petite girl with black hair that cascades in waves over her shoulders. Her eyes are an intense shade of blue, piercing and inquisitive. She has a captivating presence – always bright, alert, and full of energy. Despite her small size, she commands attention when she enters the room with her sweet smile and infectious laugh illuminating any gathering. Her personality is one of strength and resilience; fearless in taking on challenges, yet tempered by the kindness to support those around her who need it most. Intelligent beyond measure, Anna makes an impression wherever she goes without ever having to raise her voice.

At home, Anna is a typical teenager: she loves her music, gossiping with friends over social media, and spending hours designing clothes for her fashion line. Though she's always been an academic achiever, anything to do with fashion – be it clothes or trends – will cause a sparkle in her eyes and enthusiasm in her voice. It's what truly drives Anna.

Anna was driven in her studies and working on her designs. She would sit at her desk for hours, pouring over textbooks and researching fabrics. When she got the opportunity to work with a local designer, she leaped at the chance to gain real-world experience. She worked tirelessly behind the scenes: sketching drafts of patterns, cutting fabric pieces for dresses and blouses; or making endless lists of errands that needed running that day. Despite putting in extra effort outside the class due to so much hands-on learning experience; Anna still maintained an impressive grade point average – evidence that hard work paid off!

A public high school is a flurry of activity, amidst the noise and movement there are strong personalities emerge from the teenage years. In the corridors and classrooms teens are often seen in animated conversations about classes, relationships, or just plain old gossip. The teacher's desks are littered with stacks of assignments to be marked; on chalkboards stand reminders for exams looming closer each day, or mathematical formulas written out in white chalk that can never quite be wiped away entirely. It's almost like an everchanging tapestry woven together by students of diverse backgrounds trying to find their way through youth into adulthood while still being able to enjoy it at the same.

Anna and Rory knew that their future was bright, but they understood it would require hard work to get there. As they created a plan and made the necessary steps forward, the best thing for them to do was attend Chilton. This private school offered the courses necessary for both of them to excel academically so that they could reach their dream schools Anna Parsons New School of Design and Rory Harvard University.