𝟎𝟏𝟑 acceptance is the greatest denial

Chapter thirteen,

Chapter thirteen,

acceptance is the greatest denial

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She simply had on a pink dress with also her two pigtails, it was picture day today for all of their kindergarten class, and she was so freaking excited for today, she had her mom dress her up with her favorite color and do her hair nicer than most days.

Her small cans was moving around the floorboards and finding her seat until she had found it, and patiently waiting for the teacher as she heard the kids around her all speaking to each other, a small frown on her lips since no one here wanted to be her friend.

The sweet voice of Mrs. Martinez who was speaking to the entire classroom was heard, "Good morning everyone, we have a new student today. . ." Her teacher began before quiet muttering began to happen, "Would you like to introduce yourself?" Her teacher fondly said.

The girl had cheerily spoken, "Anika Kayoko. . ." Citlali had her head down as she couldn't even see where the girl was, and knew that this girl wouldn't want to be friends, "And, I like the color purple and Disney movies." She giggled.

   Mrs. Martinez had smiled at the girls excitement, placing her hand on the girls shoulder, "Go on, and just have a seat on the empty table that's right right behind Citlali." She had easily pointed to the girl who had her head down, all while Anika had skipped her way on over there.

The class was quiet until the teacher had spoken, "We should head on down for your yearbook pictures, so for now you can all go on and color, or also head on into the play area. . . just inside voices, kids or I can have you all just patiently wait until we're called down." She had announced.

All, the kids suddenly cheered that they all had free time for now, but all had instantly shushed down when Mrs. Martinez placed her finger on her lips. The sound of the kids getting up from their desks were heard, and were all quietly giggling with their friends.

Citlali had stood up, and grabbing on her cane, so she can also find something to do, as the sound of several of her classmates speaking was heard, "Let's all go and color, guys." Citlali had smiled at what she heard, she also loves to color, so she walked on over to them group.

Shyly speaking to all of them, "Can I color with you too?" She was simply holding onto her cane, so she can easily find them, as her eyes were just roaming around the area in search of their voices.

The girls had immediately snickered and looking at Citlali, all why one of them sassily spoken to her in rudeness, "No, we don't need your cooties." She remarked.