𝟎𝟐𝟎 dead or alive?

Chapter twenty,

Chapter twenty,

dead or alive?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"What the hell?" Sam whispered to herself, and was gently holding onto her sisters arm since her left hand had a white bandage just wrapped around, all while Chad held onto Citlali's right hand.

His eyes practically widened at what made Sam blurt that out. That his eyes immediately widened with all the cop cars around the entire hospital building.

"What's going on?" She questioned her boyfriend and sister. She couldn't understand what they were seeing.

All three came to check up on her mom.

   Sam exhaled her breath, "There's cop cars everywhere. . . " She had slowly began that just easily made Citlali heart drop, Sam's eyes just wandered around the area until she had seen two familiar faces, "Detective Bailey and Kirby Reeds are here. Come on." She led the two of them with her.

   Citlali was just getting beyond worried. The very cold air of the night sent her more shivers than the ones she already had.

   Two familiar voices ringing around her.

   "What's going on?" Sam questioned the two adults who are in the law enforcement, Kirby's eyes widened with Citlali, especially since she was about to call the girl, "Was there another attack, or Ghostface attack?" She had raised her voice at them.

   She was just so furious tonight because of what Ghostface done to her sister. She was so done with the games.

Kirby had slowly began, "It was another Ghostface attack, she's currently in surgery. . ." She was ultimately interrupted by Citlali.

"She?" Her lips had just slowly began to quiver not hearing a response still because her heart was racing alongside her very own head, "Please don't tell me it was my mom. . . please, don't let it be my mom." Her voice cracked.

Chad wrapped his arm around her entire waist. Attempting to calm her down, but he felt so much anxiety and anger built up in his body because of tonight's events.

His girlfriend got sexually harassed, and brutally hurt. Lastly, her mother is possibly now the one in surgery.

Detective Bailey had easily spoken for the very first time, and attempting to control his anger for failing to kill Mariana, he kept his voice cool enough to sound caring on the blind girl, "I'm very sorry, kid. But, your mom was brutally attacked tonight by Ghostface. She is under surgery." He briefly given her the run down.