𝟎𝟐𝟒 living in a nigtmare

Chapter twenty four,

living in a nightmare

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Citlali had easily felt herself having a panic attack and just pausing in her steps that made her boyfriend pause, worrisome that was now laced in his features when he had seen her expression, "Hey, Citlali? Baby, What's the matter, sweetheart?" He retorted.

It had ultimately captured the friends attention, especially Sam who was simply standing beside Tara, but had them ultimately made her way towards her other younger sister, Citlali. Worrisome he just appeared in her features just watching her sister having a panic attack of fear.

Citlali had easily felt as if she was just suffocating on the inside, gasping for air as she had attempted to speak, "I-I'm scared. . ." She expressed and showing her own vulnerability to the friend group who was listening in on her conversation with Chad, "I don't want to die, Chad I'm so scared." A tear of hers was rolling down her eye. Her breathing was getting heavy, and it felt as if she was sweaty despite the cold air brushing against her body.

   Chad had immediately pulled her into a reassuring hug, all while Sam had soothed her younger sisters back, "You're not going to die, sweetheart. I'm going to protect you, okay? You're not going to die." His words were so damn reassuring, but she didn't want to be a liability for him.

Sam had just felt so guilty, but then she couldn't feel guilty. But, then she did. All of this is happening because of what she did last year, and now her sister, a girl she barely met who is her sister is getting punished for her crimes.

"Chads right, Citlali. . ." Sam had gently spoken to her sister, "We're going to protect you. We, aren't letting you get hurt by anyone." She assured her.

Citlali nodded her head despite her body shaking. She let their words reassure her, but she wanted to speak to her boyfriend alone, but she'll tell him later.

"I. . . I believe you." She whispered.

Sam had gently smiled at her sister who couldn't see her gentle smile, but the moment was ultimately shorten when Tara spoken in a hostile manner.

"Can we please hurry up, or we'll miss the train?" Her voice boomed so loudly that it had made Citlali flinch.

Chad clenched his jaw.

He was tired of Tara's attitude.

Citlali replied, and just pushing her entire body out of her boyfriends grip and holding onto his hand as she tugged him to walk with her, but more so letting him lead her towards the subway, "Let's just go." Her voice sounded so quiet, trembling from the fear of all of this that was going on, but more so from the girl who had yelled that she knew it was specifically for her.