Ballister's POV

"Bearre wait!" I yelled, jolting awake shortly afterwards. I panted as I frantically looked around for Bearre. It must've been a bad dream. Before I knew it, I was embraced by Ambrosius and Nimona, both of whom seemed relieved. "What happened?" I asked, confused. "I t-thought I lost you," Ambrosius mumbled in reply before burying his face into my chest. It worried me seeing the two upset. I hugged the two. We talked for a bit and I glanced around here and there as they caught me up on what I missed. I notice something out of the corner off my eye where the window was. It was a part of a pair of pants. It looks exactly like the pair of pants that Bearre was wearing the last time I saw him. Was it really a dream that I had? Or did he actually attack me when I was alone in the dark? That doesn't seem like something he would do though. Bearre had always been nice to me and Lizzy. I got lost in thought as I overthought it. "Dad?" I heard Nimona say. It caused me to jump, but it did help me snap back into reality though. "Huh," I said with some panic in my voice. "What's wrong?" she asked. Nimona looked worried. Did she notice that I drifted off in thought. I nodded in response. It took me a minute of hesitation before looking at her from the piece of pants on the window sill. I started fidgeting because I had started to question if I should trust Bearre anymore. Was it just someone with the same pants? Had I fallen for his tricks? Or am I being gullible like I always am? I felt a sudden warm yet gently hand carefully mess with my hair in a soothing way. It startled me at first but then I realized that it was Ambrosius. I leaned against him and buried my face into his chest. "I'm just overthinking," I mumbled. Ambrosius spoke in a gently voice, which tends to help me with my overthinking, "Would watching a show help, Bal?" I nodded in response as I started to relax a little. I clung into the two as Ambrosius played our favorite show. I relax more as I cuddle Ambrosius. Nimona shapeshifted into a cat and got comfortable on me after I had gotten comfortable myself. I started to get sleepy as I watched the show, it certainly helped me relax even though part of it has to do with me leaning in Ambrosius while petting Nimona. Before I knew it, I fell asleep with my hand gently resting on Nimona.