Chapter Twenty-Five

An: Sorry for disappearing for like two months, lmao. Thank you to everyone who still reads this

"Now what?" Luther asked when we knew our chances were gone.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with god." Five said frustrated.

"What? What about Allsion and Vanya?"

"Screw them them both. They should have been here." Five said pacing.

"What about Diego? He's a responsible young man, no?" Luther said, and Lisa cringed while gripping onto her dress.

"Something must have held them back. They all knew how important this was." I stepped in.

Five just yelled in rage as he kicked a cardboard box, just for it to land in front of him aging.

"Screw Diego, alright! Screw everybody!" Five raged. I sighed and glanced down at Lisa, who had a disappointed look on her face. "I was better off on my own in the apocalypse."

"Five!"

"Five! Come on, you don't mean that." Me and Luther spoke at the same time while looking over at Five.

"You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for themselves now." Five truned to Lisa. "And she needs to go somewhere else that isn't here!" He then stomped away angrily, slamming the door behind him.

Lisa looked up at me. "Maybe I should leave. I'm sure I can find someone that I stay with."

"No. You stay with me until I find someone I can trust. Don't list to Five he just needs to cool down." I said before taking off.

"Five, what the hell!" I asked as I ran up the stairs to catch up to him. I grab his sleeve, and he stopped in his tracks.

"That was me being true, Hugo." Five said, still frustrated about the briefcase plan not working. I sighed deeply, still holding onto his sleeve.

"I get saying 'siblings for themselves' to your siblings. But there was no reason to say that to Lisa." Five didn't say anything and got out of my grip and slammed the bathroom door in my face.

A few moments later, Luther was walking up the stairs with Lisa behind him. Luther was about to knock on the bathroom door.

"Luther, don't." I said."Just give him like 30 minutes." Luther backs away from the door. The three of us sit on the couch.