Chapter Five

I woke up to Five putting things into his backpack. I lifted my head off the pillow, and my headache was gone.

"Eh, I can't believe I slept in this." I said, looking down at myself. I was still wearing the same sweater and pants out of Klaus's closet.

"Well, go back to my brother's room and put something else on if you want. But hurry up, we got things to do." Said Five putting on his backpack.

I got off the bed and went to Klaus's room. I don't think he realized I was wearing his clothes. I had picked out a plain black hoodie and some cargo pants.

I walked back to Fives' room, and he wanted next to the window.

"Hey, what's with the bracelets you wear?" Asked Five while we were climbing down the lader. I have been wearing it since I was a kid because my little sister had given it to me before the commission got me.

"Oh, it's something my sister gave to me." I replied.

Before Five could say anything, we heard Klaus from below us.

"You know there are easier ways out of the house. Also, is Hugo wearing my old clothes?" Said Klaus.

"I was hoping to get out of the house without talking to anyone. I was clearly worng." Said Five.

"Sorry Klaus, we got things to do. Also I am wearing your old clothes." I said.

"Well, I could clear my schedule if you have room for one more." Klaus said.

"Looks like you got your hands full." Said Five, looking at Klaus in the dumpster about to walk away.

"Oh, this, I can do this whenever. I just missed place something." Klaus went down into the dumpster aging. I jumped off the lader and stood next to Five.

"Oh! Found it." Said Klaus with a bagle and took a bite out of it.

"Ew gross. The hell is worng with you." I said.

"I am done funding your drug habit." Said Five, grabbing and shoulder and turning us away.

"Maybe I just wanna spend time with my brother and his friend, he seems to close with! I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!" I heard Klaus yell as we walked away.

We walked up to a van, and I unlocked it. I sat in the passenger seat as Five hot wired the van and drove us out of the ally.

I looked out the window while Five parked in front of the eye place. Five turned to his backpack and opened it.

"Sorry about the Dolores." Five said.

I still thought it was weird him talking to a mannikin. But I mean, he was in the apocalypse for 45 years. I would have gonna a little crazy too.

"I already know we have six days left." Said Five he looked out the window and tapped me on the shoulder.

"That's our guy."

"Now we wait." Said Five. I leaned back in my seat and started messing with my bracelet.

"Hey, so you never said anything about you having siblings until earlier. How many do you have?" Asked Five suddenly.

"Uh, I have two. An older brother and a little sister named Miles and Ruby." I said, smiling at the thought of them.

"So did they know? About the commission?" Five asked.

"No. They all thought I just went missing and later said I died. I was only 16." I explained.

Five gave me a shocked, sad look. He was some were in his 40s when he was taken in.