Chapter Fifteen

When I woke up the next day Five had already put on his jacket and regular clothes. Lisa was at the kitchen table eating cereal and looked like she was talking to Five.

"Good morning!" Lisa said when she saw me off the couch.

"Hey Lisa. What were you and Five talking about?" I asked as I picked out something to wear. I picked out a white button shirt and put a green sweater, and some cargo pants.

"He told me that you guys have powers." Lisa said taking other spoon full of cereal.

"What!? Five!" I turned my head to Five and he gave me a smug smirk.

"Well she might as well know. So when we get the rest of thr family she doesn't question everything." Five said and he grabbed the Franklin Footage.

Lisa put her bowl in the sink and went to her room to change. She had a flower shirt under an jean dress with yellow buttons. She knee high bright orange socks with black dress shoes.

"Here Lisa, let me put your hair up." I took a hair tie that had orange beads. I put them in pink tails.

"Alright. Let's head to Elliotts place. I wanna see if he can get this footage." Five said and we walked out the door. Lisa kept ahold of my hand, I think she was just nervous about going to Elliotts place. She doesn't talk much around Elliott she finds him strange.

We got to Elliotts place I could tell Five was going to blink us inside.

"You should prepare yourself." I said to Lisa and Five nodded. Lisa gave a confused but held on my hand tighter.

He blinked us inside and Lisa fell backwards onto the couch. She had wide eyes and looked like she was going to be sick.

"You alright?" I asked patting her head. She nodded.

"Elliott! Did you develop these photos yourself?" Five said and we were looking at the photos Elliott had developed.

"Of course. Can't exactly drop that stuff off at the neighborhood Fotomat. Government has eyes everywhere." Elliott said and he waved at Lisa.

"I have never seen a dark room. Where do you develop them?" I said.

"Yeah, I converted the hallway closet. You would see it if you put your shoes away properly." Elliott said teasing me about shoes.

"Very nice. Can you develop this?" Five said handing Elliott the yellow box.

"Huh. Franklin Footage, friend of yours?" Elliott asked.

"Cousin on my robot moms side." Five said and I rolled my eyes.

"Robot mother?"

"Yeah, can you develop them or not?"

"Sure I can. Well, I mean, I am running out of acetic acid. Beekrs Cameras is open today, but it is tow miles away. I mean, I'd have to take the bus. On the other hand, Gibsons is only ten blocks away, but I gotta through the park and there's pigeons-" Elliott was cut off by Five.

"Elliott!"

"It's like five or six hours." Elliott said.

"Attention all untis, we have a code 3-15 at Holbrooks Sanitarium." The radio said and we all turned our heads and Lisa got off the couch.

"The hell is a code 3-15?" Five asked.

"Fugitives on the run. Wonder who that could be?" I said crossing my arms.

"Twenty-Five patients still at large. Many are considered armed and dangerous." The radio said I let out a soft chuckle.

"Jesus Diego." Five said.