Part 7

Looking through the window I saw clouds in the sky but they were still far away.

-I hope it will not rain today. Standing by the open window in my room,from time to time I could hear music carried away by the wind coming from downtown. I guess musicians started to practice. It was early afternoon and I was free until 5pm. My bosses restaurant participate in a festival too and Lucy and I will serve food near city hall.

Every year our restaurant gives food for free and small hygienic packages to those who are in need.

Then I heard my mom was calling me so I went downstairs.

-Your costume just arrived honey -she said showing me clothes in a big plastic bag. This morning I rented costume for a masquerade.

It was light blue and white princess dress.

Yes, I know that I don't have enough imagination for a costumes,but I like simple things just like this dress was.

-Some plain princess I will become.-I laughed to my self and climbed back to my room. First thing I did entering my room was checking my phone. I didn't get message from Bobby, nor a call.

Well in my mind I thought that he should call me first because it was him who first kissed me. And looking now at empty message box was so painful for me.

Reality hit me hard ,I was sure he already forgot me.

I didn't want to call him or text him first.

I'm not the type to beg someone for an attention.

Lucy would scoled me right now if she was here. But she was different and more opened person. She had so many crushes in our school days and now she is even worse.

I understand her personality and I don't mind. But the thing is that I am so stubborn when it comes to my own love life.

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling.Feeling disappointment and sadness overflowing me.

-Natasha you are not a real princess and there is no prince in your life, so stop dreaming about stupid things and get your self together !!-I scolded my self but instead to cheer my self I sank even more.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<