Part 8

Later that day I was with Lucy serving food,cutting bread,opening soda bottles, just what ever I could find to distract myself from thinking about him.

Lucy was so thoughtful, even tho she scolded me right away.

-You should text him,who cares if you are first or not. We don't live in a 17th century ! It's ok to call or text first!

But I kept being stubborn. That is not what I wanted,especially didn't want my realationship to start like that.

I wanted something more romantic,more sincere not something being pushed and forced.

Lucy huged me-I'm sorry girl I yelled at you. I know how you are. Don't loose hope,he might still call you later. Maybe he is just bussy,you said that he has problems with his songs.-

I nodded-Ok I will try to stay positive!

Time passed so fast after that and next time I looked around I realised that is night already.

It was so crowded,music was playing,people were dancing and later we will have fireworks.

I went earlier to change my clothes and become a princess.

-Ha! Some princess!-I laughed looking myself in the mirror. Just simple boring dress and shiny little crown on my head. I even put lipstic,mascara and some blue shadow on my eyes but that was it.

On my way out I grabbed my favourite parfume and sprinkled behind my ears.

Nice delicate scent of a rose filled the room remaining there long after I was gone.

Through a whole day I was loking at faces hoping to see the one I wanted the most,but he wasn't there and even right now I was looking throuh the crowd.

Just the moment I wanted to go I saw tall guy with black hair. Our eyes met for a second and I felt heat inside me and my heart started to beat so fast.-Bobby!

I whispered. My lips wanted to smile to that dear face but somebody stepped in front of him. I looked again and I saw a girl with long blond hair. He was with Jun and the other friends with whom he came to the restaurant the other day.

I never saw that blond girl before.

I felt like somebody just punched in my stomach. They were laughing and dancing like nothing hapened and Bobby was talking to that girl with smile on his face and I just stood there across the street feeling that unbearable pain in my chest.

-Natasha!-Lucy called me and wanted to say something but following my eyes she saw what I was looking.

-That lying bastard!!-she growled through her teeth wanting to go across the street and pull him out but I stopped her - Leave him! It is my fault being stupid,expecting and hoping for something that he obviously never felt.

I grabed her hand and pulled her -Let's go home I don't want to be here anymore!

She followed me without a sound but holding my hand tight.

We separate near my street and she barely allowed me to go further alone. but i asked her to go and she finaly left scolding my stubbornness on her way back.

Slowly i was walking down the empty street not even noticing that the part of my belt got loose and dragged behind me. I looked so pitiful.

Suddenly I heard the thunder and right after a big rain drop hit my head.

I didn't care nor speed up my steps.

-I'm such a fool,allowing myself to think that he liked me. I bet they are laughing at me right now with that blod girl!!

At that moment I hated her, I hated him but more than him I hated myself for being endless dreamer.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<