Part 12

So many people today!- I shrugged my shoulders.

-No use of whining let's get to work Natasha!

I was at my workplace. Another hard working day. But the good thing was I got my pay check today. I thought of going to mall after work with Lucy.

Bobby called me earlier to say that we can't meet today,he was really busy.

On the other hand, Lucy was so happy for us being together all day.

-We will first look for some clothes,or shoes,or bags.... and after we will sit somewhere and drink coffee.

I nodded and smiled at her.

-Ok, I will do what ever you say!

She winked at me - That's my girl!

More people came so we separate to clean the tables for them.

After work we went to a shopping mall near our workplace. It wasn't large,but if you search patiently, you could find nice stuff in there.

We walked slowly going through the stores. She bought some clothes and one really nice black shoes with high heels.

-Now is your turn- she said showing me blue skirt. I shook my head wanting to say "No",but she point her finger at my chain with blue heart,gift from Bobby.

-It will go well with that stone. I rolled my eyes but no use,she was already pushing me to change throwing me that blue skirt and some white blouse.

When I came out she clapped like little girl getting her present.

Seeing her happy like that I didn't have a heart to disappoint her,so I bought that skirt and blouse.

-Now let's go for a nice cup of coffee, I think we earn it!

We spend one more hour in that mall and after went home.

My mom was so excited looking at my new clothes.

-Oh honey, you will look so nice! Bobby will faint when he sees you wearing this!

I laughed - Mom stop talking like that! He is a good guy but he definitely is not a guy who faints! I kept laughing entering my room. My mom was so funny sometimes and she like to teases me about Bobby. I told her that I like him and at first she didn't say anything but after she saw him looking at us secretly hidden behind window curtain,she approved him.

I laughed even harder remembering her spying on Bobby like that from our house. She definitely was not ordinary mom,who will just run outside and shoot thousand question in one second at him.

I set on a chair supporting my head with hand. - What should I do now?

I felt bored so I take my laptop and switched him on. Looking at the blinking screen I type " Kim Jiwon-Bobby"

Missed him already but didn't want to disturb him now. I looked at the screen again and saw so many pictures of him.

-What is this?! - i was surprised. There were even some articles about him and some of them were in Korean.

The more I looked, the more I was surprised. He was really popular and not just in Korea but all around the world. I went on "Youtube" to search is there any of his songs and I found him and his friends. They called them "Team B",but soon they will change that name to "IKON"....

Looking at him with smile ...so many funny videos. He was dorkiest dork on this planet!

Then I remembered my jealousy toward that blond girl who hugged him and felt so stupid.- I even told him that he is nothing! Natasha you are such a fool!

Why never occurred me to try searching his name on the internet. He was silent too, not telling me all this.

Somehow I understood him. He wanted to be himself around me the other people. It must be hard for him not having that in Korea.

I smiled looking at one of his pictures.

-Don't worry, you are my heart and I will never tell a soul about you life.

After I downloaded few of his pictures I liked the most on my phone i switched off my laptop .

Looking at my new clothes I decided to try them on. Skirt was really nice and my legs looked even longer.

Lucy was right and she had a good taste. White blouse was perfect match and I was satisfied with her choice completely. I will wear this tomorrow at the office. Because tomorrow was one of two days in a week when I go to our local newspaper office, practicing and learning new things, that will be useful to me later when I finish my studies and become journalist.

I put away my clothes on a chair and went to bed.

The day was so long and now I missed Bobby even more. Missed his arms hugging me,his soft lips kissing me and his beautiful eyes looking at me .

Just in that moment I heard message came on my phone . I smiled-Bobby!

"-I'm so lonely here without you but I must finish this quickly as possible so I can see you tomorrow. I wish you good night my little white angel."

After I read that I had the biggest smile on my face and I hugged my phone like it was him who I hug. Turned off the lights and kept staring at his picture on my phone

-Good night to you too my love!- I whispered and soon fell a sleep.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you guys for reading my story....if you see some mistakes I apologise again....

Comment and like.... soon i will upload more!!