Part 15

Next day I went to my workplace wanting to ask my boss for a few free days,but I couldn't get inside.

All over the place were reporters and the moment they spotted me near entrance,they pulled cameras asking questions. I started to back off waving with my both hands to not to come any closer,but no use of that. I turned around and speed up my steps turning right. I heard them following me so I started to run. When I was passing entrance of one building ,somebody pulled me in. The reporters just passed by without noticing me there.

Then I looked up. -Bobby?! He was standing there in front of me,looking at me from above. I wanted to hug him but he stepped back.

-Bobby?!- I looked at his face but he wasn't smiling and expression in his eyes was strange.

-I tried to call you,but you phone was switched off. Did you got my voice message? I was so worried about you,and now seeing you I feel relieved.-All that time I was talking he stayed silent,just standing there with crossed arms on his chest.- Are you ok?- I asked

-Will you stop already?! Everything you did wasn't enough? How much more do you need Natasha??-he said but his voice was so cold. Like it was somebody else talking and not my Bobby.

I stepped towards him wanting to hug him and touch his face,to make him change that look in his eyes,but he pushed my hand.

-Don't you touch me! Don't you dare come near me. You disgust me.

-Bobby,let me explain what happened. It wasn't me who wrotte that article1 I'm not sure yet who was it but I swear it wasn't me!- My voice started become shaky and I felt tears in my eyes but I bit my lip trying not to cry.

-You got to believe me. It wasn't me. -Stop it Natasha!-he yelled and push me agains the wall. -Your greed for fame is that great? I was such fool thinking that you are sincere and pure hearted girl. You used me for what? Popularit? To get money from me? I sook my head denying all that but he continued without even noticing that. -Do you know what you did to me,to my family? Bunch of reporters even chased my mom,she fell and broke her arm! -I'm s-s-sorry! I didn't know! It wasn't me!

Then he let go of me stepping back,looking at me with anger . His eyes were so dark and scary. I never saw him been like that. -I want those reporters to evanish from my yard and I don't care how you will do that.You started all this you clean al this mess! Do you hear me? I don't even care what will happen to me when I got back to YG and what my boss will do. But I will protect my family with all I got,even with my life if it is necessary!

He grabbed his head with both hands -Why Natasha? Why?- he started to shake me- Why did you do that? I loved you like I never loved anybody in my life!- I saw tears in his eyes but he looked up trying to hide that from me. -I'm sorry! I'm sorry!-I kept repeating that not being able to say anything else. He looked again at me. -I just wish that you feel what I'm feeling now!-he said then turned around and went out leaving me there alone. -Bobby.-I whispered his name-It wasn't me....It wasn't me.... Then I fell on the floor and started to cry uncontrollable,stabbing my nails in to my palms. My whole body was shaking. I thought my heart will explode from the pain I felt inside.

Somehow I manage to get up and went outside starting to run. -I have to find and explain all,he must hear the truth!-I was running blindly because I had eyes full of tears. -I must tell him that I saw somebody taking pictures of us. I was so naive believing that we are safe her,in this town. That this is America not Korea. That his popularity isn't that big here like it is there. -Oh God help me to find him. I just need to tell him all that and make him see that I am sincere.I kept running even faster,pushing people. I must have looked like some crazy hysterical girl running like that.

Near the end of a street I wanted to cross over. But when I stepped on the street I felt something hit me and lift me up in the air,so I floated like that for a second. Then I fell and hit the ground. All become black.... -Is she dead?!-I heard voices around me but those voices become distant and finally all was quiet...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<