Part 22

-What a beautiful flowers! Those pink roses are so gorgeous!- Lucy was so exited when she saw me carrying basket with flowers. -Oh, Bobby is perfect guy I envy you!- I put basket on the table and gave Lucy little card which came with flowers.- My Bobby is perfect,but girl this flowers are not for me! She took the card and read: " To the girl with most beautiful eyes"- Hanbin Her face turn all red. - Omg! - was all what she said. She was confused but I could see big smile is coming next. She hugged me- He sent me flowers?! He said I have beautiful eyes!!- Lucy was jumping around me. I laughed- I told you he notice you but you didn't believe me. -Natasha we have to celebrate this! I'm taking you on a lunch in one fancy restaurant I saw the other day!!

Restaurant was really fancy. Modern furniture,special lightings,lots of arranged flowers and polite stuff. We sat by the window with fantastic view on Han river and park near by. -Shall we try seafood or you want something else?- Lucy asked and I nodded- Yes ,I want to try shells. We ordered and our food came really fast.- Wow I could get use to this service in Korea!In America we would probably wait for an hour to get our food. I smiled- You are so right and this shells are so delicious.

While we were eating and talking,we didn't notice group of five Korean girls watching us from the other side of a restaurant. All of them wearing modern clothes,all tip-topped from head to toe. They were first looking at us ,the on their phones and commenting something. The girl in the middle was staring at me so intensenly. In one moment I notice that stare and I felt so uncomfortable. Why is she doing that? Lucy saw them too- What is going on with those girls?- I shrug my shoulders- Maybe they never saw foreigners before... While I was talking I notice that girl coming our way. She had beautiful red dress and very high heels , but she looked so confident,that I was sure she is model or something like that. She came to us looking at me- You are Natasha Johnson,right?- I was surprised- Yes?! Then she took my glass and spill water on me. -How dare you to come here after what you did to my Jiwon oppa ?!! Lucy and I were both shoked. The whole reastaurant were looking,some of them took their phones and filmed us. -What are you talking about? Who are you anyway?!- I was irritated. Then she slap me so hard that I fell from the chair and hit my forehead. Lucy jumped and grab here hair- I'm going to kill you! Her friends came to,trying to saw her from raged Lucy's hands so they pushed her and she fell. All the people in the restaurant were standing around us. Security came and pushed those girls away from us. One of them helped me to stand up. Lucy was shaking- When I catch her I'm going to cut all her hair!!- I took her hand- Calm down Lucy,you see that girl is not on her right mind. She looked at me wanting to say something but saw blood on my face. Security guard helped me to sit and somebody brought first aid kit.

Police came and took our statements.- That girl is real trouble maker! This is not her first assault .She is hard core fan of that YG boy. I guess she met him on some photo shooting where she was modeling,and since then she is his self proclaimed girlfriend.-said that security guard. Policemen confirmed- We had report last month from security guard in YG building. Apparently she came there yelling to let her in and calling that boys name.-Policeman shook his head- Really some girls are capable to do crazy stuff for their idols. I nodded- She needs psychiatric help.- then other policeman asked me do I want to sign complain and sue her.- No,I don't want to press charges. I just want to get back in our hotels room and rest.They left after that, arresting that girl because the owner of restaurant wanted to press charges. He even came to us apologizing and offering us free meals whenever we come here.

We were in our room when somebody knocked on the door and Bobby entered running towards me. -Tasha are you ok?!- Hanbin was with him and I saw his worried look towards Lucy. -I'm fine, don't worry. This is just cut, nothing serious.- He hugged me- I'm sorry Tasha! I'm so sorry my love! -It is not your fault Bobby!- He took my both hands- That girl is so obsessed with me,but I never gave her any hope! You have to believe me!- I smiled- I know,policeman told me that this was not her first assault like this. -We met,like a year ago when I at the photo shooting for some brand and from that time she was always following me. She even somehow find my phone number and I had to change it. I saw Hanbin nodding - She came to YG building and made a real mess there!- he said and came closer to Lucy- Are you alright? I see you have bruise on your hand.- She nodded- It is ok,I fell hitting my hand on something.- He was just standing awkwardly before her. Bobby and I looked each other with secret smiles on our faces. He winked at me- Hanbin was worried about you Lucy! He made me come here!- I pushed Bobby giving him signs with my eyes to stop. But he made derp face laughing silently.

Lucy made us coffee and we sat on the floor around small table. -This is going to be big news on the internet- Hanbin was really worried- You better don't give any statements to the press.- Lucy and I both nodded-We will just stay in our room. Then he looked at bobby- Boss will be really pissed at you hyeong.- Bobby smiled- I will talk to him when we get back to the center.He will understrand and he already knows about that girl. - Then he looked at me, but saw bandage on my forehead was all soaked in blood.- Oh Tasha that cut looks serious,let me change that bandage.We went to the bathroom and he slowly removed and put the new one. Then he kissed me and hugged me so tight- When I saw your message I was so worried. If something happened to you I really don't know what would I do! I'm sorry Tasha you have to go through all this because of me. I touched his face,puting my palm on his cheek- I know that wasn't your fault and I'm ok really, don't worry. He took my head with both hands- I care about you a lot! You are my all!- His lips touched my so gently. His kiss were full of emotions. He was giving me his soul through that kiss and I was giving him mine.

We get back to the living room holding hands and we saw Lucy and Hanbin acting so suspiciously. Their faces were all red and they were staring at us looking so guilty. I looked at Lucy but she couldn't look in to my eyes. What just happened right here? I was so curios. Bobby squeezed my hand but he didn't say anything. We sat on the floor with them and Bobby started to tell us some funny story. Hanbin was thankful for that and paricipate in that. Soon we all laughed so hard. My lovely boy the moody maker saved the day! After they were gone I asked Lucywhat happened- We kissed-was her shy answer and i admit I never saw her acting like that,but I just nodded leting that slip withou further explanation.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<