Part 17

It started to snow outside. First snowflakes were falling from the sky,touching the ground and disappear. It wasn't that cold or maybe I didn't felt yet. I was standing by the window on the National airport. From my warm breath window become steamy and I started to draw a little heart with my finger around one snowflake sticked on the other side of a glass. There was a belief when you see first snowflakes, you make a wish. I smiled. There is only one wish-to see him again. It's being six months since I saw Bobby for the last time. And that last memory wasn't that pleasant. I still remember the pain in his eyes and hidden tears. Whenever I recall my memories of that day,that picture pops up immediately. I still can't forget him. How could I? My whole heart belongs to him. Still hurts just to say his name out loud,but I still do whenever I'm alone. That pain is now part of me and I don't want to get rid of it. That is all I have now. Our sweet memories and that pain in the end. But is it really the end? I hope not. I still have hope. Small ray of hope,like little spark in the dark. "No matter how big the darkness is,you will still be able to see even a little spark" That is what I'm doing now. I'm going to Korea,to try to find that little spark.To try to find him...

-Natasha!-Lucy yelled near my ear-I'm calling you for a hundred time already! Where did you go girl!?

I looked at her- Thank you Lucy for coming with me.You are my dearest friend.                                                 Lucy hugged me- I would never let you go alone,you know how much I love you, sillly! I smiled.She decided to come with me,to give me the strenth and support.I was so thankfull. Don't know would I be strong enough to go there alone. I was ready for another disappointment..Oh well,maybe not that ready,but still..... Lucy said it will be better if she is with me if something like that happens.

We sit on the chairs and she gave me coffee- Let's drink some more,we have 16 hours of flight ahead us. I nodded-Ok! Soon after that we heard announcement,our flight was next. I was a little afraid of the flight,but when plain took off, I realised it is not that scary as I thought. I fell asleep after that. I don't know how long was I sleeping but i felt pain in my leg and that woke me up. I looked around. The other passenger were sleeping too. Then I looked at the screen before me. I saw seven guys waving at the crowd. I saw my Bobby. He was smiling and talking something. I grabbed my earphones and heard his voice. He was speaking korean,but still I manage to understand some. He was talking about his group Ikon and that they will appear on some promotion for the well known bred. I touched the screen like I was touching him. He seemed so close. I saw his smiling eyes,but he lost some weigh. - My Bobby,my love,my dearest heart....

After 16 hours of flight we finally arrived to Korea. Incheon airport was bigger that I thought. Lucy and I grabbed our luggage and went to our hotel.On our way ther I told her that I saw Bobby on tv and about that event wher him and his group will participate.                                                                                               -Don't worry Natasha! We will ask in a hotel where that place is.- Lucy was so confident and I knew she is capable of finding out whatever she want.                                                                                                               Our hotel room was so cozy so we decided to rest first and after explore the city of Seoul.

It wasn't that hard to manage in the city. With a map and public transportation,everything was easy.   I liked the city. Everything was clean,flowers everywhere and kind people. We were afraid of not knowing their language will be a problem, but with my limited knowledge of korean mixed with english, we were able to communicate pretty well.                                                                                                             Lucy was the real attraction wherever we went. Her blond hair and blue eyes attracted  so many people around us. One little girl wanted to touch her her and Lucy let her. She was so cute and shy,looking at her with her big black eyes. -" Yeppeo yo" Lucy looked at me. I smiled - She say you are pretty. Then she looked at little girl and put her hairpin on girls head "Yeppeo yo" she smiled and girl run to her mom talking about something. Her mom smiled at us and bowed, we bowed to.                       That was so interesting and funny. After that we decided to go to Itaewon, the place where all tourists usually go.

Walking down the crowded street was such an adventure. I was wandering does Bobby ever come here? He probably can't just walk freely like this. It must be hard living like that. After what happened in America,must have being even harder for him here...

After I left the hospital I went straight to my boss demanding to see that article who I supposedly wrote. At the bottom I saw signature with my name but that was not my handwriting. My boss apologized to me and offered me to writte another article,which I refused.                                                           -You newspaper needs to apologize to me,Bobby and his family!- I was angry and he promised me that he will do that.                                                                                                                                                                         Two days after I saw new headlines: " Our newspapers made a mistake by publishing article under the name of Natasha Johnson. It is now confirmed that she never wrote that article and we are apologizing to all who have suffered because of our unintentional mistake" I was satisfied with that,but still I didn't gave up of finding who was behind all that.                                                                               One day accidentally I overheard one of photographers in our office,talking about how he was hired to take pictures of Bobby and me. I stopped him and ask who hired him. He was so surprised seeing me there and he started to mumble some apology. - I didn't knew all that will escalate that much!         -Just tell me who hired you!?- I was persistent. -It was that new journalist Amy tucker,she even paid me in advance to follow you and take those pictures. When I hear her name suddenly all was clear. How did I forgot about her. We went together to our boss and photographer said the same thing to him. Few days after she got fired and the newspapers formed a lawsuit against her manipulations with my signature. Like that my boss wanted to protect me and somehow compensate for all I have being through because of that. He was very good and caring person and I guess he felt sorry for me.

Now after three months I was standing here in the street of Itaewon with my dear Lucy,trying to find the way how to back thing on their previous place. How am I suppose to find my Bobby here in this big city? I hugged myself suddenly feeling cold all around me, but the biggest cold was around my heart called fear. - Oh God help me find him! ......                                                                                                             <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<