Rebel without a cause.

It was around 8pm, the sun was setting and the air was cold with rain. Chloe found herself wandering around town for moments that felt like hours, her hair was soaked along with her beanie. She was wearing her regular tank top and a pair of jeans. She took her beanie off and held it in her hands, with water running out of it and onto the ground. She seemed to have wandered to Blackwell.
She walked into the dorms and made her way to Max's room, she didn't really know why she came here. A few of the girls and other students around looked, but not for long enough to provoke the girl. Chloe had somewhat of a reputation at Blackwell, made from when she used to attend here, and the fact that once when Max had brought her in, some asshole made a comment on her punk style, and she made her opinion known by kicking him in the balls.
The blue haired girl waited outside Max's dorm and knocked quickly. She felt herself shiver as a breeze of cool air hit her and the cold water on her.
Max opened the door quickly after a few moments, surprised to see the punk stood at the door.
'Chloe? Are you okay?' The freckle girl quickly became concerned at the punks sudden appearance.
'Yeah, can I come in?' She asked, seeming somewhat down. Max nodded and the two girl went into Max's room. Max looked at her friend, she was completely soaked, water dripping down her face from her hair. She actually looked really cute stood there, looking all cold. Max smiled.
'You're freezing, take that off.' Max said to the shivering girl.
'T-take what off?' Chloe questioned and stuttered as she shivered.
'Your clothes!' She said as if the answer was obvious.
'Max, If you want me naked you could just say so' the girl smirked and managed to make a usual snarky comment.
'No Chloe' Max blushed, realising what she had asked Chloe to do. 'I meant I'm gunna give you some dry clothes.' She giggled.
'Awh, I got excited and everything!' Chloe played.
Max walked to her wardrobe and picked out a grey t-shirt, on it was the logo for Syd Matters; Max's favourite band. It was oversized for her, but would fit Chloe. She then grabbed a pair of black pyjama shorts. She threw them on the bed next to Chloe. Chloe began to undress without hesitation, she'd never been shy when it came to getting undressed in front of others, she'd always been so confident, unlike Max. Chloe was wearing a black bra and matching pants. Max giggled inwardly, she'd never pegged Chloe as someone who'd wear matching underwear. Max realised she'd been staring and quickly looked away. It was like the world had been punishing her for crushing on her best friend lately. She turned away and went over to her desk.
'Do you want some hot chocolate?' Max yelled back whilst switching the kettle on.
'Hell fucking yes. You know me too well Caulfield.' She answered back excitedly and stumbled over to Max after getting changed.
'So what do you think? Do I rock the Max look or not?' She said turning around so Max could properly look. She looked quickly at the girl before speaking.
'You rock the hipster look better than I do' she giggled and Chloe rolled her eyes. 'You look cute' Max smiled, making Chloe blush slightly.
'Wait... Cute like total lady-killer cute, or puppy dog cute?' She questioned.
'You'll never know!' Max chuckled.
'Boo, Caulfield. No fair.' The punk said, throwing herself onto Max's bed.
'So, what brought you here?' The smaller girl asked.
'The usual' the punk sighed. 'Just step-dildo being an asshole.' She said tucking both her hands behind her head. 'Just wanted to get out of the house, y'know? So I thought I'd come visit my favourite superhero.' She smirked.
'Im flattered,' she smiled. 'I say we just watch some movies together.' Max suggested.
'Well, you know what watching movies leads to.' Chloe smirked.
'Actually I don't.' Max teased. In that moment Chloe leaned over to Max's side and whispered in the most seductive voice she could pull.
'Well Caulfield, it means sex.' She spoke softly, making the freckled girl blush.
'You're such a creep!' the brunette laughed off, attempting to hide how flustered she was. Jesus, you'd think she's trying to make me to like her.
'I know, and you love it!' She chuckled on Max's bed. Max grabbed the TV remote and switched over to Netflix, where she put on a TV show named Orange is The New Black, it had recently become her favourite TV show. The two girls sat and watched the TV, when the two girls on the screen began to have very intimate moments.
'Woah Max! You didn't tell me this had hot girl on girl action! You should've told me about it sooner.' The punk almost yelled.
'Im surprised you haven't seen it.' Max chuckled.
'And I'm surprised you watch sexy stuff like this.' She pointed at the screen. 'Where'd my innocent little Max go?!' She laughed, messing up Max's hair.
'Stop!' She said pushing the girl away, but Chloe continued to bother her. Within a few seconds the two girl we're practically wrestling and rolling around, trying to tickle and annoy each other, they didn't mind being so close to eachother, it almost felt natural. Somewhere in the midst of laughing and fighting, Max ended up straddling Chloe. The girls didn't notice the position they were in until Chloe stopped for a moment.
'Chloe? Is everything okay?' Max asked, somewhat concerned at her friends sudden seriousness.
'Yeah,' Chloe breathed, looking up at the girl above her. 'You just, you look really cute from down here.' She smiled. Max suddenly realised that she was straddling Chloe, her face turning red. She stayed there for a few moments before she was about to move off of Chloe, however the punk stopped her by rolling over, and now she was on top of Max. Max's cheeks now blushed a clear and dark crimson.
'Not yet Max, I wanna keep this moment. Just for a while.' The punk whispered.
'C-Chloe..' She stuttered, unsure of what else to say, nerves rushing over her. Chloe then grabbed Max's arms and held them down above her head, before leaning down and pressing her lips against Max's. The two girls kissed each other, fighting for dominance, only taking small moments to stop for air. They stayed liked this for what felt like forever, it felt so natural for both of the girls, they had both liked each other for a while, sometimes they believed that they had liked each other before Max even left, being unaware of what those feelings really were as kids, and perhaps that they were feelings that were more than friendship.
'I have been waiting, so long, just to do that.' Chloe smirked between breathes, before leaning back down and leaving trails of kisses down the brunettes neck and collarbone, before a quiet moan left Max's lips.
'Slow down there, Caulfield.' Chloe teased, pulling her shit eating grin, and making the brunette blush even more. This was when Chloe pulled her shirt off.
'Say's you!' The brunette sarcastically replied.
'Its just hot in here, that's all.' Chloe winked, leaning down and quickly pulling off the freckled girl shirts, the feeling off Chloe's fingertips against Max's skin making her shiver and crave Chloe more. Chloe threw the shirt on the ground and kissed down Max's chest and stomach, stopping at the rim of her waistband.
'You're so fucking perfect.' Chloe said, looking at the girl below her.
'Look at you, being all sweet.' Max was trying to act as casual as possible, was this really happening? Was this a dream? She didn't care, she was enjoying it.
'Shut up, dork.' Chloe laughed before once again passionately kissing Max, this time more intense, the kiss was rough and left the girls panting for air.
When taking a moment for air Chloe rolled off the smaller girl and laid behind her, with her arms around Max, still kissing the back of Max's neck.
'I love you, Chloe.' the brunette spoke after an air of refreshing silence.
'I love you too Max, I mean it.' She spoke back, hugging Max tighter. The girls laid like that for a moment before Max surprised Chloe, by quickly rolling over, on top of Chloe and whispered something into the punks ear.
'My go.'