Why Do I Break Things

The Guardian Archangel pats you on your shoulder, "Come, it's nearing time for you to go to your new assignment." 

He notices the look you just gave him. He grins, "Your new human charge."

You smile at him, he is becoming more understanding as the centuries pass. In mutual silence, he walks you back to where a few others remain.

"Hey, Ara! Look where I get to go. My new assignm . . . um my new human is famous!"

You smile at her, "Who did you get this time?"

 You put your arm around her shoulder and look at her paper then back at yours. You see she is no longer listed as Guardian Angel in Training but has advanced to full Guardian Angel.

"You are out of training, congratulations on getting your first assignment as a full Guardian Angel."

You take a closer look at her paper, "Wow, we are practically working together. You are going to Seoul Korea as well." 

You glance over at the Guardian Archangel, and he softly smiles. He knew you would look out for her as this was her first assignment as a Guardian Angel. You give him a slight nod that you understand.

She is beaming with happiness as she looks up at you, "Have you ever been a Guardian for anyone in a Global Idol group before?"

You give a short laugh, "Yes as a matter of fact I have," remembering Jeon Jungkook.

Excited she says, "We are going to be Guardians to two in the group Bangtan Sonyeondan."

"Seems they need us a lot," you say as you hug her.

The Guardian Archangel walks up to you both, "Time to go you two." He looks down to earth, "Ara, I think you better hurry." He laughs as he walks away.

"Well, come on Joori, I think my human needs me sooner rather than later."

Shrouded in a celestial cloak of invisibility you both arrive at Bangtan Hope Music, surrounded by camera equipment and staff.

Joori speaks to you where only you can hear. "I need to go find my charge." She goes off becoming visible as a young lady wearing her staff badge with her makeup belt on and a pouch full of brushes.

You knew her charge would be very nice to her. Jin was sweet and goofy. You sigh as you remember Jeon Jungkook then laugh. He is so full of life and love but took risks that made several Guardian Angels cringe. You are happy she got Jin.

Suddenly you see him, the one you are assigned to. He is tall and has the sweetest brown eyes and a cute dimpled smile.  You watch as he lifts a staff in his hands as the camera records. Before you can do anything he pounds the staff on the floor and it breaks. You lift two fingers subtly in his direction and stop it from cutting his hands.

He is shocked and embarrassed. You grimace and softly whisper, "And so it begins."

 You appear as a member of the crew and your badge has you listed as his personal assistant. You walk up to him and take the staff, "Don't worry we have another."

One of the crew came over when you said that, confused. "No, we don't. This is the only one." 

You softly laugh saying, "Wait here, I'll get it."

You walk away and come back with another staff. The man's eyes widen in surprise, "Where did that come from?" he asks in astonishment. 

He goes to check the little side room you just came from and comes back out looking around in disbelief. It was a large walk-in closet full of boxes and hanging coats.

You ignore him and speak to Kim Namjoon, "Here you go, this one won't break."

He sadly asks, "Are you sure? They do call me the god of destruction. I know they are just teasing but  . . ."

You smile reassuringly at him, "No worries. I'm sure the other one must have been defective."

He nods accepting it was a defect and not really him. He thinks to himself, 'Why do I break things?'

After the shoot he comes to you, finding it hard to look you in the eyes out of embarrassment, and asks, "Um are you new here? I don't remember seeing you around before."

"I'm your new personal assistant. Cho is on extended medical leave," you tell him.

Namjoon blushes deeply knowing it was his fault Cho tripped and broke his ankle. He looks up and into your eyes takes a good look at you and smiles. This time his assistant is a beautiful woman. He thinks to himself 'Maybe my luck is changing.'

He pulls his glasses out of his pocket to put them on when the left side breaks off. He sighs, 'Maybe not.'

You pull his spare pair out of your pocket and hand them to him taking the broken ones. You didn't say anything for you can feel he is embarrassed enough without anyone calling attention to it.