Chapter 11

The next day
*Diana's POV*

I wake up and take shower like how I usually do. I put on a maroon knitted two-piece crop top and skirt with a cardigan and my hair is in double dutch braids

 I put on a maroon knitted two-piece crop top and skirt with a cardigan and my hair is in double dutch braids

I also wear the bracelet I had gotten from Astoria

I also wear the bracelet I had gotten from Astoria. I walk downstairs to the dining room for breakfast. I take my usual seat next to mum. I start piling some scrambled eggs, bacon and toast onto my plate. An owl comes and drops a copy of the Daily Prophet in front of mum. She takes a glance at the front page and sighs. "What is it? I ask before taking a bite from a piece of toast."You made the front page honey."she says handing over the paper."Me?"I question. I look at the page and it had a photo of me standing next to Draco when we were getting our robes fitted at Madame Malkins.
It read:

   Newest Malfoy Discovered
Malfoy family has discovered a another member specifically a daughter. And she's the first Malfoy to be sorted into Gryffindor more importantly. Continue reading for more information on the newest Malfoy.
-Rita Skeeter

"I knew I saw a flash when we were at Madame Malkins shop." I say putting the paper down. "What  are guys talking about?"ask Draco sitting opposite of me."Well look at this dear brother we made the front page."I say handing him the paper. He skims it and then rolls his eyes. "Typical Rita Skeeter, sticking her nose where it doesn't belong."he say putting it down. "But then what did we expect from Skeeter." I say with a shrug.

This was probably the shortest  chapter so far. But my writing skills will improve... Someday.

~Luya