Chapter 18

19 September
*Brianna's POV*

It is currently a Sunday and obviously I'm sleeping in but little did I know my precious sleep was soon to be interrupted.

Diana Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson,  Amelia Greengrass, Phoebe Parkinson, Scarlett Potter, Daphne Greengrass and Astoria Greengrass all burst into my room squealing. The sound startled me out of my sleep and I abruptly raised my head up from my pillow.

I turned my head to look at them and they yelled in unison, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!". I quickly grab my phone from my nightstand to check the date:  19 September 2023.(a/n: I changed the year from 1998 to 2023 so that it can make sense.) "Thanks guys but I would have really appreciated it if you would have atleast let me sleep." I say. "Sleep doesn't matter right now." Diana says. We all gasp. "Who are you?" Pansy asked. Diana just rolls her eyes.

"Well get your ass out of bed and let's go to the common room." Pansy says. "Can't you atleast let me take a shower and change because I'm pretty sure I look like a shit right now."  I say getting out of bed. "Yeah you do." Diana says. "Just go" and they all exit my room.

I enter the the bathroom, strip off my pyjamas and hop into the shower. I take my lavender scented shampoo and lather it onto my jet black hair. I scrub my hair and I let them water rinse off the shampoo.

After I was done with my shower I stepped out of the bathroom and went into my walk in closet. I picked out a pair of beige dress pants, beige pullover, a white shirt and white runners.

I had dried my hair using my wand and I tied it up in a bun that had a few strands framing my face. I put on minimal makeup which just consisted of blush, mascara and clear lip gloss. After that I grabbed my wand and made my way to the common room.

When I reached there I was bombarded with birthday wishes from the guys before before being seated next to Blaise on the plush black couch to receive our presents.

Amelia had gifted me a set of pearl head clips

Astoria gifted me an infinity ring which had sapphires

Daphne got me a sapphire teardrop pendant and matching earrings.

Diana got me a Louis Vuitton backpack

Draco had gotten me a limited edition volume of Hogwarts: a history and a limited edition quill with an ink bottle.

"It's about damn time you got a new one. Everytime I look at the copy you have I think, wow that's book's been through a lot." Diana says. I roll my eyes at her and open my next gift.

Harry got me a gold necklace with my initial.

Pansy gifted me a black cropped leather jacket

Phoebe had gotten a Louis Vuitton purse.

Ron presented a pair of earrings that had pearls and chrystals which spread out in a pattern to resemble leaves.

Scarlett got me a butterfly crocodile clip

Theo had gotten me a pair of black pumps

"Theo, these are gorgeous." I exclaim. "To be honest, Phoebe helped me choose the shoes cause I don't know shit about shopping for girls" Theo says. "Yeah we know." Daphne says.

Timotheè gifted me a diamond necklace where the diamonds made a v shape.

Blaise had gotten a cashmere sweater from Phoebe

Emerald cufflinks were gifted to him by Pansy

Diana got him a Tom Ford leather wallet.

Diamond cufflinks were gifted to him by Theo