Chapter 12

1st September
*Brianna's POV*

Today is finally the day I've been waiting for. The day I go back to Hogwarts. I will be gracing those halls not only as a student but also as Head Girl.
Blaise and I had slept at Malfoy Manor along with Pansy and Phoebe.

I take a shower in the guest bathroom. After my shower I place my outfit on the bed. Diana, Pansy, Phoebe and I had decided to wear black pinafore dresses for our first day back at school. I picked out a plain black pinafore dress with a white blouse that had long   sleeves with flared cuffs
I had worn a few silver rings. I had tied up my hair in a simple ponytail.

After getting ready I went down for breakfast

*Blaise's POV

I bumped into Narcissa when I was going down to the dining room for breakfast. "Oh sorry dear, I didn't see you." She apologizes."Oh no it's fine I also wasn't paying attention." " Blaise sweetie since you're the first person I've seen so far, do you think you can go check if Diana is awake, the train is leaving in 2 hours."she tells me. I was feeling kind of skeptical but then I agreed. She told me that her room is the room opposite of Draco's room.

Acting on impulse I just entered the room and my eyes widens at the sight. My best mate's younger sister wrapped in nothing but towel. It is evident that she had just gotten out of the shower as her blonde locks were still damp.

I couldn't help but to stare at the person in front of me. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself. "Blaise?" her  voice pulls me away from my thoughts. I see her pale face had turned red from the embarrassing situation we're in.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have just entered your room without knocking."I say looking up at the ceiling. There is a lot of red and gold in this room. "True Gryffindor" I thought to myself."I was told to check if you're awake or not because the train leaves in two hours." I explain."Oh ok. Good to know." She nods. I then exit the room desperately trying to forget what I just saw but was failing miserably. Her perfect porcelain skin, steel grey eyes and plump lips were now tattooed onto my brain.

*Diana's POV*
I was woken up by my alarm yelling at me to wake up. Today is the day I go back to Hogwarts as Gryffindor head prefect. Some excitement rushing through my veins and I get up and head straight to the bathroom. I get into the shower and as soon as the warm water   makes contact with my skin I am sunken into my own world.

As soon as I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around myself Blaise suddenly enters the room and he just stares at me. I blush furiously as my face grows hot.

"Blaise?" I call him questioningly. He turns his head to look at the ceiling.
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have entered your room without knocking. I was told to check if you were awake or not because the train leaves in two hours." He explains still looking up at the ceiling." Oh ok. Good to know"I say awkwardly while nodding. He leaves my room in a rush and I get back to what I was doing.

I put on my black pinafore dress and paired it with a white blouse and white runners. I also wore the necklace Draco had given me for my birthday.I had then went to have breakfast

I reached downstairs and took usual seat at the table

I reached downstairs and took usual seat at the table. I was sitting next to Pansy will was wearing a white blouse long enough to be a dress, black pinafore that had a belt with a gold chain dangling from our and black boots. Her usual wavy hair was straightened and wore gold hoop earrings.

Phoebe was wearing a black turtleneck with a black and white check pinafore and black boots

Phoebe was wearing a black turtleneck with a black and white check pinafore and black boots. Her hair hair was  in a messy bun and had small silver hoop earrings on

 Her hair hair was  in a messy bun and had small silver hoop earrings on