Chapter 9: Dinner...

Ive been going crazy on updating. Its insane!!! Hope u like.

Kats POV

I don't know what to think of this restaurant it seems a little to fancy for just a day out with friends. I would've been okay with just picking up some chicken nuggets at Mc Donald's. "Hey can someone tell me why I feel like we are on a date rather than just a night out with friends??" I said to everyone as we followed the waitress who was taking us to our seats. "Well...I don't know.." Ryland said after a very long while. Dinner was quietish..."So.......Are u guys coming to our anniversary party next week or do you still not like my girlfriend?" Riker asked breaking the very awkward silence. "Well...I'll think about it. I still haven't heard her say one thing. She's very antisocial. Its weirding me out." Ross said in reply to Rikers invite. "Ill go." Ryland said raising his hand.

Forgot to tell you on the right side of the table is Ross, Izzy, Riker, and Chloe. And the left is Kat, Rocky, and Ryland. At their own table is Rydellington.❤

I knew that Riker knew me, Izzy, and Ross would all go. So I just kept my mouth shut. Ryland put his hand down and grabbed mine. I sorta jumped when he did it and he let go. What is going on? I'm supposed to be with Rocky right? Well...I like Ryland. So heck why not? After talking and arguing with myself for a little while longer I reached for Rylands hand. He grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. Is Rocky going to be mad? He's sitting right next to me.

Rylands POV

Yes!!! I got her to grab my hand back after almost falling out of her seat when I grabbed hers. Now here we are holding hands talking to all the soon -to- be couples. When am I going to ask her?

Izzys POV

"Izzy?" Ross whispered in my ear. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "Can u tell me what they were fighting about bc now Ry and Kat are holding hands." He asked motioning for me to look under the table. "They were fighting over Kat." I said looking under the table. *gasp* I shot back up hitting my head on the table. "Oh my God! Are u okay babe?" Ross yelled. "Im fine but did u just call me babe?" I asked. He blushed. "Awe..." me and Shy said in unison. "You got her to talk!! Yay!" Ell screamed from a different table. Shy just blushed, "Hey you know I was just waiting for the right time to talk. Now that I am though I've got to say Ryland and Kat would make a cute ass couple." Shy said. "It speaks!!" Ross said very enthused the rest of us just sat in awe at the look on Kats face, and how much she was blushing.

Kats POV

I was blushing like a madman!! I tried to stop but couldn't and I thought maybe it would help if I let go of Rylands hand so that's what I did. I broke the silence by, "What?? Is there something on my face?" "No." Riker stated. "You all ready to go? Bc Rydellington is ready." Rydel said blushing at her and Ells ship name. "Let's go guys." Riker and Ross both said.

Longish chapter, and oohhhh there is drama. Is she going to be with Rocky or Ryland? Will it be Kocky or (idk what a ship name for Kat and Ryland would be so) bear with me lol