Chapter 15: I Dont Even Know

Okay I know I sound like a whore in this book but...still don't know what the pictures about.

Rylands POV

Its after the anniversary party and Shy and Riker are staying at a motel....ooooooooooooooo hehe. I want to take my baby out to dinner tonight and then watch the sunset out on the beach but she's been talking to Rocky for hours. All of the sudden my back pocket went off and so I pulled out my phone and saw I had a million tweet notifs. One was from Rocky.

~Tweet~
@rockyr5: @rylandr5 I'm sorry if I messed anything up bro...she kissed me first and,
~end of tweet~

I didn't read all of it, and to be honest I probably never will. I heard someone say my name and I was pretty sure it was Kat from Rocky's room. I didn't really want to but I walked up. "I want to apologize." She said crying as I opened the door. "You don't need to babe I know you're confused and I-" I was cut off by Rocky wrapping me in a bear hug. "Ry...?" She asked with guilt and I don't even know what in her voice. "Yeah?" I answered as soon as Rocky released his grip on me. "I can't do this anymore." She said before covering her face and starting to cry again. "WHAT??!" I didn't realize how loud I was. "I can't be tearing you apart bc I keep messing up so for now I'm just going to stay single it'll make this all easier on all of us." She said continuing to bawl. Except now it was into Rockys chest. "You-I guess that's okay-maybe-i don't even know." I said tears wanting to fall.

Very short, but I thought this one short chapter was kind of necessary.