Chapter 16: "..."

So...she broke up with Ry. I didn't know what to call the chapter so I put something random.

Kats POV

I broke up with him??! What is wrong with me? Ry told me what he was going to do with me before I made the stupid mistake of dumping him. He was going to take me to watch the sunset on the beach. "I'm not going with anyone now!" He yelled before storming out of the room. I didnt want to leave Rocky's bed and I think he noticed. He grabbed me and pulled me next to him. I laid on his chest for a while thinking if he'll be weirded out if I play with his hair. Well I'll never know unless I try. So hell why not? I reached for his hair and ran my fingers through and he didn't seem to mind so I stayed there and played with his hair til I drifted off to sleep.
~zzz~

Rockys POV

I got up the next morning and Kat was still asleep on my chest with her face buried in my neck, and her fingers tangled in my hair. Shes so cute when she sleeps... i pulled out my phone and took a picture of her asleep on me.
~tweet~
@rockyr5: my @Kats_A_Sloth fell asleep last night with her fingers tangled in my hair.

X0Shor0X:@rockyr5 @Kats_A_Sloth I thought she was dating Ry?

@rockyr5: X0Shor0X @Kats_A_Sloth Nope ;) broke up with him last night.

X0Shor0X: @rockyr5 @Kats_A_Sloth Okay, so now you're dating?

@rockyr5: @X0Shor0X @Kats_A_Sloth I wish.... : (

~end of tweets

OH SNAP!