Chapter 12: The Plan

My updates aren't the greatest but I try...the pic is me and Izzy.

Izzys POV

Me and Ross decided that he was going to take Kat out so that they could "talk". While I grab Rocky and tell him I want to "talk" to him, and we'll go for a drive. We got Rydel in on it and she was only willing to deal with her baby brother shes going to drag him "shopping" with her. We are all going to meet Ross and Kat at Starbucks, eventually. We will get the truth from every single one of them.

Ross's POV

So I'm supposed to take Katelyn to Starbucks and find something to "talk" about until Rydel and Izzy get here. Its pretty early in the morning...I think it's around 7 am. I'm going to make breakfast bc Katelyn is usually one of the first ones up. My phone went off so I got it off the counter.

~text convo~
I: Hey...is she up yet?
R: Nope not yet
I: Where did she sleep last night?
R: With Rocky.
I: The fluff??!?
R: I know, I know. Thats why we're doing this.
I: someones walking down the stairs.
R: I think it's Kat gtg ttyl. Love u
I: Loves u too Shor
~end of text convo~

Kats POV

I woke up and walked to the bathroom to shower like i do every morning. As i showered i thought about if i should date Ry or not. I know itll upset Rocky, and thats why i havent said yes yet. I finished rinsing the conditioner out of my hair and stepped out of the shower. I blow dried my hair and threw it up in a messy bun, and put on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. As i walked down the stairs i smelt bacon and was wondering who was cooking at 7:30. Once i got in the kitchen i realized it was Ross in just his boxers...i hid my face, "ROSS!!! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!" i screamed. "Shh...ur going to wake everyone up, and no i dont have to." He said crossing his arms like a ignorant toddler. "Whatever..." is all I said. "I was wondering if after breakfast I could take u to get some coffee so we can talk..." he said he continued when he realized I thought he meant as more than friends, "as friends Kat, as friends. I'm dating Izzy." He said chuckling. "Alright, that sounds good." I replied. Just then I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and saw that it was a notif from Twitter.
~tweet~
@rockyr5: @Kats_A_Sloth fell asleep on my chest...she looks so peaceful.
*URL* ( pic of me asleep on Rocky's chest.)
@rydelr5: favorite, retweet
@rossr5: favorite, retweet.
@rossr5:
Awe...Kat...
~end of tweets~

I looked up to see that Ross was on his phone. "Really..." i said pointing to his mention in my notifs. "Ya...got a problem." He said challenging me. "Come at me bro!!" I said chasing after him. "Alright Mrs.Lynch." he replied with a smirk across his face. I chased him until we both fell on the floor laughing. "Cmon lets eat." I said catching my breath. "Okay" we sat down and ate til we heard someone coming down the stairs.

Rydels POV

I woke up bc I heard a big thud like someone fell out of bed. Its usually Rocky who falls out of his bed so I opened his door and saw that he was still sound asleep. I cant believe we r going to trick them into telling us what's going on with the three of them. I walked into the kitchen knowing that someone was awake obviously, and when I got down there no one was there. So I took out my phone and texted Ross to make sure he got up like he was supposed to and was taking Kat to Starbucks.
~text convo~
Rydel: Ross!!! Where are u??!?
Ross: I'm on my way to Starbucks with Kat calm down.
Rydel: U fucking scared me!!
Ross: I know. I left u some Bacon.
Rydel: oo...yum!
~end of text convo~

I ran the rest of the way down the stairs right when I got to the bottom step I heard my phone vibrate. I grabbed it out of my jeans pocket and checked it.
~tweet~
@rylandr5: Oooo...someone made me Bacon. Sorry, @rydelr5.
*URL* (Pic of Ry eating Bacon)
@rydelr5: @rylandr5 I don't forgive u...when I get down these stairs you're dead.
~end of tweets~

I ran into the kitchen and saw that Ry had left the empty plate on the island. "Ryland Micheal Lynch, I will find u." I slowly walked around the island. I could hear him chuckle behind it. I jumped on it and jumped on him. "Rydel Mary Lynch, u have found me. Now GET OFF!!!" he said not so happy. "Did u enjoy your Bacon u jerk. " I said as I drove us to the mall. Who knew that getting Ryland to go shopping was that easy? "Yes I did." He stated looking out the window. "You wanna go get some coffee first? It is kinda early." I asked. "Yeah, but only if ur paying. Mrs. Ratliff. " he said with a smirk. "Watch it or I'll just push u out at Starbucks and leave." I replied. To his smart ass remark. I decided to text Izzy to see if she was at the rendezvous point yet.
~text convo~
R: Hey girly, u at the place?
I: Yeah we're talking in the car before we go in.
R: Well I'm almost there.
I: okay.
R: ttyl
~end of text convo~

Rockys POV

Izzy woke me up, and I freaked when I realized Katelyn was no longer sleeping by my side. She told me she was with Ross, and I calmed down a little more bc I trust Ross. We are now talking about Kat while sitting in the Starbucks parking lot. I saw a car pull in the parking lot on the other side that looked a lot like Rydels car, but right as I was about to see who was in the car, Izzy told me to get out. We walked into the Starbucks and ordered coffee. Right then Ross and Kat walked over to our table and sat down. "Hey Katelyn. Morning Ross." I said once they we're situated. "Thats coincidence that we ended up coming to the same place." Kat said to everyone at the table. Our convo was interrupted by "someone". "Ryland..." I said not so pleased and he gave me a dirty look. "Rocky...I'm not staying here Rydel I'm leaving I don't even want to look at him." He said obviously upset. "Well tough luck bc we brought all three of you here on purpose." Rydel said shoving Ryland in a seat. "I want the truth."

Cliff hanger!! Will they spill or no?? Feel free to vote or comment. Ill update sooner than u think. Xoxo