. Flash back ROUND 2 -Z

flash back , 2 years pior : the remeet

Tommy.:

looking around from top of  walls, down the gray and dimmed lit city, enjoying the soft bird chirps in the distence. what i didnt expect to see was Her.. standing right where i was ment to met bee and ender.

my dear old, mistake of a mother, withc her tackily dyed dirty brown hair - and pale eyes.

what was she doing in gang lands - nor did i care what til she looked and saw me - and in fake tears and fake motherly - fashion she called out.

"tommy - my little angel im so glad to see you me and ur wife are so worried" she called out.

i grone with a breathing pitch, "how  many times have i said im not gonna marry her"

"I am youre mother, waht i say goes. now come on we must get you a nice tux for the big day" mother said.

Tommy was only brealy 15 - and to be married, what in the world, hed shake his head standing up walking along the tall stone wall, "im only 15 are you manic?"

"thats no way to talk to ur mother, i gave birth to you!" she yowled at him.

"im still me, my own person. and if i dont wanna marry i don't" he paused, "end of story, senice im no longer under youre roof"

breathing hitched agin - a longer time before inhale and exhale, tommys blue crystal eyes pured at his birth giver, "im not youre little angel anymore. Im thesus"

"ehnogh of pretend lets go" mother said.

"i said. Im THESUS" the teen sannped, ""im not youre personal puhcing bag anymore"

he said jumping up to fly abit up to a window ledge - awfully hard  when his mother threw a rock at him to fall down - in turn ingering his gray docle wings.

feathers purened and fell down down down - to teh cold contreate and a bird screech of pain as red drips with them, his wings would never work the smae after this incontour.

.. thats when he felt a harsh shake no hearing as he blinked out of his coma, someone was trying to reach him... who could it be?

|P-urpled|

what is a kid just doing painking in a tiny ally, if hes claupobic youd think he wouldnt go in here unless he was tryna to escape.. i know siren crow and blade wore all around i look to my older bother.

"unresposive" i snare..

(passing it back to crit for chap 5)