Chapter 1

(Collab with Zandurr crazy woah also btw I'm not gonna say which parts are Zandurrs 24/7)

————————————————————

A brunette wearing a button up green shirt, known as Tubbo, sits down in his living room, turning on the news. A half ender hybrid known as ranboo joins him, sitting down next to him. The two gasp, a familiar figure on the news. Theseus, is a well known vigilante in the city of logstedshire being chased down by crowfather. The news lady reporting this says The blade and Siren have been called. The two look disappointed, as they had just told Tommy, in this case Theseus, to stay safe. What a waste of words.. the brunette turned off the tv, sighing. Whatever happens to Tommy is his fault. The two grumbled, heading to bed quietly.

TOMMY POV !!

I grunted, struggling to jump across rooftops as my legs were so sore.. I took a sharp breath, continuing my way across the rocky rooftops. I hear two harsh landings behind me, so I took a glance and.. The blade and Siren?! God I was so fucked. No matter, I kept going, trying to lose them, switching my path multiple times, but since crowfather could see me overhead it made it harder for me. I tried to slow down for air, but the two fucks behind me would always catch up so quickly. My stomach started to hurt from all the running, just wanting to lay down on a park bench like every other night. I went through my choices to make, and I realized I was on very tall buildings, so jumping off regularly wouldn't work, and alleyways was definitely not a good idea. I grit my teeth, deciding on my last choice. I rolled my eyes, pointing the middle finger behind me. I felt my costume rip. What a waste, now I have to beg for another one like last time. I turned around, facing the two fucks and the old guy in the air, pointing the middle finger ''BYE YOU FUCKS!'' I laughed, jumping off.

THIRD PERSON POV !!

Tommy jumped off the roof, spreading his raggedy and clearly mistreated wings, struggling to fly, his nose scrunched as he tried to focus on flying. Something went wrong though. Tommy had hit the last of his stamina, finally passing out in an alleyway across the street, wounded. The hero trio rushed to Tommy's body.

Zandurrs part |

                             V

the trio ran up to him, deicing it would be there best chance to capture him, but also  knew well, the hero corp may not treat him so well (back to my writing ig)

Knowing that they should capture him, they took him back to their place instead of the corp, knowing that they would not treat a vigilante who knew as much as Theseus did kindly. They pulled up to their place fairly quick, leaving Tommy in the interrogation room sitting up waiting for him to wake back up.

(488 words)