Chapter 7

(not me watching omori gameplay while writing !!)

As the sun softly rose, and the birds in the trees sang such calming songs, Tommy woke up. He looked around to see Techno and Wilbur next to him, soundly asleep, and Phil at the other side , wings curled around himself. He carefully scooted out, making a journey to the kitchen.

AYO TW !! BEWARE POOKIES !! 🐦‍⬛

He, for some reason, made a detour to the bathroom. He didn't need to go.. he just wanted to. There was a long mirror on one side of the wall in the bathroom. He stared into it. He was wearing a baggy t-shirt now with shorts now. He pulled the t-shirt up. In Tommy's eyes, he was disgusting. He looked so skinny. He felt like he needed to eat... he felt like he was too skinny, to worm like.. he quickly went to the kitchen pantry, getting himself plenty of snacks. He knew it'd feel disgusting.. but he'd rather feel disgusting than look it.

-FLASHBACK - HEAVY TW -

''YOU LOOK LIKE A RATS TAIL!! GUYS, GET A LOAD OF THIS STICK BUG!!'' A ravenette girl laughed at a younger Tommy, laughing at how skinny he (used to be) is. She had been doing this since the start of the school year. He was fed up but he didn't want to speak up about it. As he felt many eyes on him.. he felt pebbles being kicked his way all of a sudden.

Why was the world so cruel?... he continued to sit without a response to any harassment, the faint sounds of other kids laughing at him as others called him names. They called him names because.. he was skinny.. sickly skinny.. 

FLASHBACK OVER - STILL HAS A TW - BEWARE

Tommy was spaced out, remembering his harsh school life. He was halfway done, when he heard muffled movement. He quickly threw away many wrappers, and scooping up the snacks and quickly throwing them into the pantry. He shut the door, breathing a sigh of relief. The person has yet not entered the kitchen, which was great for him. None of them had to see how much of a mess he is.

He softly walked out, to see Techno barely sitting up. He smiled, walking toward techno. He sat down next to him. Tommy silently messed with a strand of technos hair. Techno smiled, sitting still. Tommy felt a wave of nastiness from the amount he ate this morning, yet managed to feel better at the same time. A slight, yet obvious, uncomfortable, scrunched up face appeared on Tommy's face. He was quick to fix this, hoping techno would not remark on this. Techno frowned, but didn't want to ask. It kept nagging him but he wanted to leave it alone.. even if for now.

A few minutes went by, and Tommy rose. ''I'm gonna go eat snacks...'' he said plainly, leaving techno. Techno wondered if he should follow to grab some as well, but stayed put, as he wasn't hungry.

...time skip ; about 15 minutes...

Tommy threw away a pile of wrappers, looking around the kitchen. He wondered why techno didn't check up on him the whole time, but maybe he went to wake up Wilbur and Phil. Tommy  walked outside the kitchen, spotting the three mindlessly chatting. The three noticed Tommy quickly. He sat down next to techno, as the three kept chatting. He looked down, clenching his arms. His stomach was disagreeing with him harshly.. he quickly put the feeling aside, trying to keep his cool to not worry the three. ''I bet Tommy has an opinion on this too! Let's hear it! So, what do you think, Tommy?'' Tommy looked up at Wilbur (who asked the question) and tilted his head slightly. ''Sorry. About what? I kind of spaced out..'' uncertainty filled his meek voice, waiting for an answer. ''Oh! That's fine, we were just chatting about our opinions on (whatever you want here) ''

Tommy nodded slowly, knowing this topic only a bit. ''I don't know... I don't know much 'bout that.'' The three nodded, continuing their conversation. He took a deep breath, the pain from his stomach hurting him harshly. He knew techno noticed by now, just wondering if he'd actually ask. ''Are you ok?'' The pinkette leaned over, whispering worriedly. '''M fine.. just a stomach ache..'' the blonde muttered back.

After staring at Tommy for a few more seconds, he silently sighed and went back to the conversation. Out of the corner of his eye, Tommy sees Wilbur stand up, then announcing ''I'm gonna go get a snack!''

Phil and Techno nodded, and Tommy hummed. As Wilbur walked away, a bit of fear took over Tommy. What if he noticed everything that was gone?.. He tried to stay calm. He silently excused himself and went to the restroom. He stood at the restroom mirror, staring blankly. He... he's in trouble, huh?

He gripped the sink, but managed to calm himself with some breaths. blinking with slight dizzy in his demmner how has he never seen this much disgust  of himself before, its all discusting to him now, maybe he should just skip meals, he looks gross in his mind,   hiss mind played tricks like he was a puppet on strings.

thinking nobody necerily saw him he dipped to where the simi-bath was  - two figures down thr throught trying to froce it back up and he herd big feet moving behind him, glazing uo at the mirror to see who it was, that was before like a projectal luntcher voiment shot up and maybe in to much 'green paint' painting everything in its path, and a daze to set with it.  the room it went black, and who was talking to his voice sounded more like a teacher talking when you really are listening what you wanna hear, before the black over come nearly falling into his own green mess before who grabed the now passed out boy.