Chapter 9

wassup my smart fellas and my fart smellas!! -Milo :3

Tommy was young, but in this day and age the ideas of perfection lay  on how skinny you are, how fit you are, and whether are you a cover-boy  or a girl pretty or not. It is a vicious cycle. one so vile, and disorientating it needs to be left at its origin of the past.

"why is this social norm we must abide by" I could only murmur as I coddled the minor.

soft movements from the minor in my arms, so quick it was bearly noticeable, he seemed to coddle up to warmth.

what had that woman done to him - and his so-called soon-to be.

Time skip - roughly 3 hours.

TECHNO POV.

He's just lying on my bed, cuddled up to me.
Hours have passed. And he's still not awake.

I'm scared.

I can't help but imagine the worst.
What if he's going to die? No. I can't think like that. He'll live.

He can't die. Not yet. I won't let him.
I'm surprised that neither Phil or Wilbur have come to check up on us. But it's probably fine.

I'm starting to get sleepy myself. I scoot closer and move around a bit to get comfortable. I look at his face and can't help but overthink things. Is he more pale? Should I check his pulse? What if he's hurt too? I slightly grumble, letting my thoughts get the best of me and check his pulse. Slightly weak but not worryingly weak.

I sigh, pulling the blanket over the both of us. He's still warm, which is good. I let my eyes shut and my last thoughts, I hope he's not dead when I wake up.

Not a very promising thought.

3rd Person

As those two lay there, Wil and Phil just thought they were bonding or something excruciatingly fluffy, so they went out themselves. They just went to buy some food and walk around the mall, nothing special.

Techno and Tommy are fast asleep. Tommy seems to be doing fine. Techno is plagued by his own nightmares, which obviously isn't too jolly. (i love the word jolly LMFAO i'm so unserious 💀)

Tommy suddenly wakes up, sitting up slowly. He yawned, blinking slowly. He remembered what happened and looked around, seeing Techno asleep next to him. He shrugs and lays back down, attempting to fall back asleep. Of course he doesn't but it was a good try.

He just watched Techno sleep peacefully. Sounds weird but it isn't (it probably was)

Eventually Techno was starting to wake up. When Tommy noticed he sat up and walked out of the room quietly, going to his room, aka the guest bedroom. He closed the door and debated locking it or not because he wasn't feeling well.

He eventually decided to lock the door.

What a mistake.

~

i know it's been a while, but my grades are plummeting and i was busy sobbing over it but here's another chapter :3