Chapter 6

Philza

I see tommy faint and quickly jump from my purch and catch him craddling so he doesnt hit his head on the concert, cooing soft to hopeful, and being denied a answer. Wilbur looked at me with his dismay in his eyes, i nodded. "she did something.. he hyperventalted badly" i mutter.

Thats all i got from my quick exmanation - with was aeye glance, and thats all it took to techno to loose it, "what the hell did you do to my little bother" Techno snared, annoyed too see ommy in a bad condition.

"he isnt youre little bother, you racid pig." the 'wife' had the gole to say as the mother finally founf them.

"Tommy get back home now." she deamned.

"madme youre son. passed out do to hyperventaltion thanks to this young girl" Wilbur said growing annoyed, "infact who is she to Tommy"

"his soon to be wife" techno croned, "though dont you say hes alittle to young for that..siren"

"soon to be?"I say now pissed, "tommy is way to young to be getting married, i now see why he didn't wanna go back to you"

My fatherily instincts wore certinly coming in for this young blonde veglaite

(Cutely snatches draft away)

THIRD PERSON POV! (I'm bad at character povs)

Phil cawed, opening his large wings to bring the blonde to safety. Tommy softly let out a one noted chirp in his arms. Phil noted this, flying to the roof of a nearby building. Phil softly cradled the boy, cooing kindly. (🐦‍⬛ GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THERES A CROW EMOJI 🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛)

the girl of croused followed to witch wilbur took tommy being much taller then the others gave advanatages.

of coruse the disfuctional baised sack of trash known as ms innit was yelling all sorces of 'i birthed him its my choice'

nonsense, though you may of gave birth to him doesnt eman you contorl when or whom he marries, atleast not in this culture, this one its siocialy unjust.

Wilbur picked up tommy and he and techno just left - in heroic ways while crow.. Tommy cvcould hear.

"Jessivine innit youre under arest for child abuse, froce marriage" Crow ftahers voice boomed.

"its normal in my ---" she whined.

"no if and or cooas youre going to jail" Crown snaped.

.....

Once home tommy was checked and bnadged where necerssy and much as expected tehcno with his pinket hair and all was clung nicely to the teen blonde. toucvhing anf playibng with his golden locks.

soft coos became slumber -- felling safe n both of the older mens arms, techno and wilbur soft smiled comforting the violented boy. Phil returned and smiled.

"i see my boys get along nicely for once" phil cooed.

"shut it old man" wilbnur snaed.

Xo-Zan