Azicrow oneshot

Azicrow oneshots
                          Chap.3: picnic

Slight fluff warning xD
(published at sept 17, 2023. updated at sept 16 2024)

—————

It was a nice windy day, which gave Crowley an idea to take Aziraphale out on a formal picnic date, near at a dandelion field, —of course, Aziraphale did agreed, seeing that Crowley never invited him on a date like this before, and he gets eager whenever the demon tries something new.

They both sheltered under an old tree, careless about anything at this moment, as they held each other's hands and body. it was perfect, just like all they ever wished for to happen one day.

...
"Uhm... Crowley?" Aziraphale murmured, which didn't seem to send, "Dear." he repeated, this time, Crowley groaned, apparently his reply came out grumpy.
"Why didn't we think about doing this so soon?" Aziraphale asked. Crowley then turned to face him, "I thought you wouldn't like it." He said, as he tense his demonic eyes to Aziraphale's angel one's.

"How come?" Aziraphale simply asked, with a smile, as he cups Crowley's face, gently stroking them with his thumb, —the Angel was curious about the answer, he never seem to despite picnic dates, although, Crowley might've thought he's more of an inside bird.
"You don't seem to like fields. I could recall the times of you whining on how much you hate it when snake shows up every time you went to places like this."

"Oh, silly me, did I really? Well, I do hate snakes. They cause too much trouble and they seem imitating."

"Is that so? then I'll be damned."

"Darling, you do know you're the only exception." Aziraphale convinced, with a smile, —Not a swift moment later, the angel leaned for a kiss, it wasn't hard, neither was it soft, just, simple. Of course crowley didn't hesitate but to kiss back, he even made it more good.

"Can we do this more often?" Aziraphale asked, trying to break the kiss, but crowley didn't let go, instead he groaned, —suddenly the gentle kiss became hard, and rough, as Crowleys tongue managed to slip inside aziraphale mouth, —their tongues danced, while exploring each other's inside, Aziraphale moaned in every second of it.

The kiss didn't last long as they both let go to catch their breath.

Aziraphale rested his head at crowleys chest, "it's been long since you kissed me that hard.." he said, with a chuckle.

"It was."

—————————-
Sorry if this ones short! I'll promise to pay back next chapter<33

(update: hello, dear readers!! dont mind me, im just here to update my works one by one!! pls dont forget to leave a vote!! xx)

word count:455

Did you like this story? Please leave a vote if so! :)