Azicrow oneshot

Azicrow oneshots
                            Chap.10: 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈

Soft azicrow chap :)

   //——————꧂ ★✩★꧁——————\\

It was a peaceful night,—crowley and aziraphale had used the Bentley to drove pass a flat land, next to an empty beach, —which they both had thought would be a great hang out, and of course, they wouldn't forget to bring some snacks and drinks.

"Angel. You know, sometimes— when I'm watching the stars in a late night like this, and I'm away from you, my mind would replace my thoughts with your face." Crowley had spoke, breaking a comfortable silence, his eyes where still focused up at the sky, "and it's always a moment of you, blissfully smiling."

aziraphale,—he felt a slight blush creeping on his cheeks, as he went locking his eyes down at some grass,"well.. that probably means you miss me, dear."

"Oh.." crowley turn to look at the flattered angel, "do you get it sometimes when we're apart?"

Aziraphale hesitated for a moment, then nodded, "yeah. Sometimes." He confessed, but wasn't sure about it, seeing that his mind is always filled with crowley, even if they're together.

"Does that mean you miss me often?" Crowley asked, locking his eyes at aziraphale, "because I do, and I can't deny it."

Aziraphale went blank, as they both held eyes for a moment.

Aziraphale nodded, again, breaking the beaming silence, "yes.. I've felt that too. Specially that time when you took a year-nap."

Crowley smiled, "is that so?"

"Yes. It's been lonely, really."

Crowley scoffed, as he went straight down to rest his head at Aziraphale's lap, "is it ok if I stay like this?"

"Of course, dear."

They both continued to gaze at the stars, chatting away everything they both knew. —sharing news they never had thought of exposing before, it was like perfectly and all.

———————————————————————

𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀,𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌,𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗌 (#><)

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍:337

𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾? 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗌𝗈!!! 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈, 𝗂 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈.