Azicrow oneshots

Azicrow oneshots
                   Chap.12: 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈

Merry Christmas, my fellow readers! Take this as my excuse for the awfully long break. —Eventually, I've been working on my new one shots. Moreover, I somehow forget to update this one. You can check my new works by going into my profile. —another one of my reason for disappearing is my school. I don't know if anyone would care, but my school's been putting a lot of weight on my mind lately. But since I love writing and my readers, I wanted to come back and not let this work of mine mold.

(published at Dec 25, 2023. updated at sep 16, 2024)

Thanks for reading and please leave a vote!! :3
//——————꧂ ★✩★꧁——————\\

. . .

After kindly declining the Metatron's offer of being placed as a supreme Archangel, Aziraphale proceeded his own path of staying down in earth with Crowley. Then on, as one planned, both of the man exchanged feelings. Officially becoming lovers, —sweethearts, boyfriends, husbands, whatever you label it, just not as platonic.

Long story short, Maggie and Nina soon on received the news and thought for a celebration, which, was immediately permitted by both Aziraphale and Crowley.

The event somehow happened quickly. It's almost been four months, and Christmas is on its way.

Ever since Aziraphale and Crowley's freedom, they'd often do activities including; watching movies together, do picnic dates, coffee dates, and most importantly, watching the sky in a night full of stars.
—With stars that gleams shaped like diamonds, Aziraphale can't help but to admire it while deeply mesmerized by it's beauty. All of that, can be credited to Crowley.
Although, the demon doesn't seem to return the appreciation formally, for he can't see stars and somehow doesn't much know his creation's value. Basically, Crowley's eyes aren't able to see stars, considering it as one of the God's punishments from his fall.
—One punishment is enough, Aziraphale would convince. But then Crowley would argue back saying the punishment is more than enough, in fact, it shouldn't had been thrown to him all because of his slight act of criticism.
the Angel's heart aches for Crowley, soon on, he's easy to understood and would rather offer Crowley if he'd like an illumination instead of looking blankly at the sky. As expected, the demon agrees.

————✩

    Since it's Christmas, aziraphale thought he'd put on decorations to least make the bookshop more alive to look at. Soon enough, Crowley planned to buy some specific stuffs for the holiday.

. . .

"Sure quite a store, Mr. Fell." Maggie complimented, looking awe at the Christmas decors Aziraphale had managed to pull.
The Angel plastered a warm smile, mirroring it at Maggie's eyes, "yes, rather." He confessed, simply. But somehow can't hide a blush. He was proud of himself as well. Though, he still feel ashamed for using his miracles, instead of physically working on it.
"Anyhow, what about you and Nina? Anything you'd like to sprinkle in your shops?" Aziraphale asked, skeptically, this ideal came flushing, as Aziraphale pictured himself and Crowley giving assistance to the love birds.
Maggie sighed, "well, I'm pretty sure she'd pull off an idea soon. I'm hoping she'll care enough to invite me for help." She said, with a weak smile, looking a slight blue.

Aziraphale frowned, "oh, and how's that, dear?" His inquiry peeks with concern.
Maggie sniffed, "well, Everything's alright, Mr. Fell. It's just.. I don't think she care enough for me."
Aziraphale slowly nodded his head, "and can you be certain about that? You know how it is, Nina might just be stressed about her coffee shop. I'm sure you both can talk it trough." He reassured her, as he plastered a soft smile.