A lovely day

I finally found the way I'm gonna do it! So it's gonna be in third person. Kind of like the start of the story with Sekido and Aizetsu but a little different, but y'all know what third person is don't you? Ofc you do- if you don't you're gonna find out soon.

_

"Sekido... What are you doing up so early?" Aizetsu questions Sekido half asleep. "Oh hello Aizetsu, I was just getting some water." Sekido responds to Aizetsus question. "Oh oka-." Aizetsu passes out in the middle of speaking and falls on Sekido, making Sekido drop his cup of water to catch Aizetsu. "Aizetsu!! Seriously? You need to get sleep!" Sekido yells in frustration. "what's going on-?" Urogi asks while walking in. "Aizetsu passed out, he needs to get more sleep! He stays up all night watching jujitsu kaisan- I shouldn't have introduced that to him..." Sekido explains to Urogi. "Ohh- alright then?" Urogi walks away. Sekido drags Aizetsu to his room and puts him on his bed. Sekido decides to stay in Aizetsus room until it's time to get up to make sure he doesn't get up and watch Jujitsu Kaisan. Sekido ends up falling asleep and wakes up to Aizetsu watching Jujitsu Kaisan in... SPANISH? "Aizetsu-?! First, What are you doing your supposed to be asleep! Second, they have Jujitsu Kaisan in SPANISH? and where did you even find that?! And what made you want to watch it?!" Sekido goes onto how he shouldn't be staying up all night watching Jujitsu Kaisan, and Aizetsu just stares at him flabbergasted, then says "They have good subtitles." Sekido just looks at him like he's insane. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Aizetsu questions. "I regret introducing you to Jujitsu Kaisan." Sekido said. "What? Why?" Aizetsu says, looking baffled. "What do you mean "why"? Your literally obsessed with it! Like- I don't even understand how someone could get like that over an anime?" Sekido says then gets distracted by Jujitsu Kaisan and they watch it together. BANG, Aizetsu and Sekido turn there heads to the door. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Aizetsu screams, he looks shocked but also terrified. "I don't know, sounds like Urogi and Karaku making a ruccass. They are so annoying." Sekido stands up and walks over to the door. "MANAMI GIVE ME BACK MY STRESS TOY!" Zohakuten yells. "Who is Manami?!" Sekido asks Urogi who was following the two. "Oh, he's a new clone!" Urogi says happily while holding a cup of hot chocolate and slowly drinking it. "There's a new clone?" Aizetsus eyes light up as he says that. "Yeah Aizetsu there is." Urogi responds. "I want to meet them! What emotion are they?" Aizetsu questions Urogi. "Yeah of course you can meet them. There the love clone! They kind of have a habit of stealing things-" Urogi responds to Aizetsus questions. Urogi grabs Aizetsus hand and they walk to where Zohakuten Urami and Manami are, and Sekido followed them there. "You are very beautiful, but I freaking hate you." Zohakuten says to Manami while the two fight. "Oh thank you love~" Manami says with a smirk. "He's so pretty...." Aizetsu says, his eyes lighting up. Zohakuten soon beats Manami in the fight. "Haha I won, pretty boy!" Zohakuten said over Manami. "Pretty boy?" Manami raises his eyebrow. "Well I guess the new clone is a pervert like Karaku-" Urogi says jokingly. "Love, I aint no pervert." Manami responds. "Sekido what's for lunch?" Aizetsu asks. "WAIT- it's lunch-? ALREADY?" Sekido says looking completely confused. "Yeah, pay attention to the time." Aizetsu says laughing at Sekido. "Who are you laughing at?!" Sekido shouts. "I'm laughing at you!" Aizetsu says trying to hold in his laughter. Sekidos face turns red in embarrassment. "Awwe~ your laugh is adorable, sad clown." Manami says while walking over to Aizetsu. Aizetsu gets flussterd and looks down. "Your so cute, love." Manami hugs Aizetsu. "YOUR SUFFOCATING ME!" Aizetsu crys very loudly and Manami let's go off him. "Oh I'm sorry, love!" Manami gives a worried look to Aizetsu and Aizetsu sits on the floor crying. "Aizetsu stop being so dramatic! Your so ANNOYING!!" Urami and Sekido say in unisen. "Stop copying me!" They both say in unisen again. "UGHH!" They both say again, while crossing their arms and looking away from each other. Aizetsu has a mood swing and randomly stops crying gets up and smiles. "Lets go watch Jujitsu Kaisan, Sekido!" Aizetsu says happily, grabbing Sekidos hand. "Ohh, can I come too?" Manami asks. "Mhmm! Yeah you can come!" Aizetsu responds, grabbing Manamis hand and dragging both of them to his room to watch Jujitsu Kaisan. "What was that?" Urami questioned. "I don't know-?" Urogi responded confusingly. "Wanna go get mcdonalds?" Urogi asked, Karaku, Urami, and Zohakuten. "YEAH LET'S GO!" Karaku yelled tackling Urogi and tumbling out of the door, Urami and Zohakuten following them.

_

That's it:D thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it!

- 826 words